Chapter-6

Chapter-6

Helen Green's POV

"I want you", he said while looking at me. What?! Am I listening correctly?

"What?".

"I want you Helen Green. From the first time I saw you and had you in my arms, I wanted you. Your body perfectly fits into mine. And when I kissed you that day, I can't stop myself, but I didn't want someone innocent like you into my dark world, that's why I wanted to keep you away. But now, I can't stop myself. I just... can't. I. Want. You", he whispered that last words in my ear.

"Then have me", I said while closing my eyes, as he nibbled on my earlobe. I don't know why did I even say that! But I really want him!

"It's not that easy. But thank you for accepting. I want you to know me fully. What kind of relationship you will be having with me", he said as he sat down on the couch again. I huffed and controlled my harmone levels, before going and sitting beside him, maintaining a little space between us .

"What is it?".

"I am not into the romance stuff Helen. I simply don't do flowers, cuddles all type of other things and mainly important thing is I don't do love. I am not that type of man, who loves. I don't even believe that love exists. So, if you are looking for love in our relationship, then we have to stop right here".

"I am confused. You said you want me".

"Yes, I want you. But I don't love you. I am sorry to say it out like that".

"It's okay. I can understand. But why do you want me?". He huffed and turned to me, to look into my eyes.

"I will tell you. But you should not be scared okay?".

I just nodded my head.

"I am a man with needs Helen. I want control in everything I do. In everything. To put it raw, even in sex".

I am shocked. I am sure my mouth is now open ajar. But I quickly closed it. I don't know what to say. I just nodded for him to continue.

"I... I am into BDSM Helen", he said while meeting my eyes. BDSM? What is it?!

"What is it?".

"It means . It contains a master and a submissive".

He stopped what he was saying and looked at me for approval to continue. I nodded my head in response.

"I am the master in it. There will be certain bond, between master and submissive. After signing the bond, I will officially become master and she becomes submissive. All the things that master and submissive should do will be mentioned in the bond".

I just kept listening. I don't know what to say.

"I want you to be my submissive. That is if you want to", he said nervously that can't be seen.

What should I say for that? Yeah for sure I want him. But submissive?! I don't even know what it is! I have never even heard, there will be this type of things!

"Say something Helen". I looked at him.

"I don't know. I... I never did anything like that before. I never even had...".

"Sex. I know".

"Can we do a trail run?".

"What? No! I mean... you are so good Helen. Don't give your first time to a man like me. I am not as good as you think I am. And that too for a trail run... No".

"But I want to. I should decide who will be my first!".

"Okay. But you still didn't sign the papers. Also, no one should know about it. Not even best friends", he said seriously.