Extraction

Her experience in Russia was different from that back in New York.

It was as if it felt like it was a communist country, where everything was oppressive. As she entered Russia, she just couldn't shake off this feeling. This was a completely different place. *It was like going back in time*. It made her feel on alert the whole time... as a woman, as an American, and simply being in a foreign land.

It was nothing like New York.

It was much more hostile here. It was as if the coldness of the people had some kind of effect on her as well, and she noticed everyone would just ignore her... almost as if she was some kind of pariah.

Just being a tourist with a backpack, she was blending in perfectly well with the crowd. As she was going through the crowd though... one of those Russian guards noticed her from a distance and gave her a cold stare.

It was clear she had his attention. Was he suspicious of something?

Discreetly, Kaitlyn hacked into the security mainframe and uploaded a virus into the Russian security just to gain access to everything.

She was careful to avoid suspicion so she remained out of sight for as long as possible. Of course, there were some Russian guards that were working for the crime family and had not seemed to be aware of a suspicious person walking by just minding their business.

She needed to move fast before the Russians could pick up her heat from all the cameras and alarms all over the place.

She had hacked the entire Russian security system. The whole mainframe was compromised, allowing her complete and total access to all of their systems and records.

She was in... and she was undetected.

This was the break she's been looking for... the Russians were about to have some hell to pay and was long gone by the time she temporarily booked into a hotel here and adopted an alias to throw everyone there off to avoid suspicion.

Later on that night... she was doing her own discreet and covert surveillance on her target.

The Kostya Family had a lavish headquarters... basically their very own luxury penthouse overlooking the most expensive part of Moscow.

They were the big dogs here... the top dogs. And they had money to blow.

One thing that stood out the most was the presence of girls around there... young, beautiful girls working at the entrance.

It's almost as if they were... ***for sale***.

"This ends tonight." Kaitlyn replied to herself as she changed into her Batsuit as night fell, cape and cowl included.

Fully transformed into the masked vigilante Batwoman, she made her move. She snuck inside, taking out one of the guards with a tranquilizer dart without being seen and blowing up the security camera nearby.

Finally... her moment had arrived. The time to kick this syndicate's ass was now... and she was not gonna miss this opportunity.

Kaitlyn moved in, faster than ever. But she was not running... she was flying like a shadow across the rooftop.

The Kostya syndicate was about to experience the wrath of the Batwoman herself... and it was about to get very ugly for them real fast. Batwoman made quick work of the first target. Snuck up on him with a tranquilizer dart... and he was out cold, not knowing what hit him.

She was inside the building now... inside the heart of the Russian Mafia and human trafficking operation.

They had no idea what was coming for them...