Birth of Batwoman

After the billionaire had been invited to a formal dinner at an expensive restaurant, Kaitlyn got dressed in some fancy attire and was ready to go.

Blake hadn't seen her move on with her life so quickly after their breakup and rejection, and it made him uneasy to see that she had now moved on so quickly.

She now had a dinner to go to and was enjoying a conversation with her colleagues about fossils and new information, and it made him jealous to see how quickly she had moved on.

Kaitlyn would occasionally make a few dry remarks here and there while casually enjoying a nice plate of salmon and fried rice, clearly enjoying the food and how delicious it was.

Blake saw that she was just casually enjoying a nice plate of salmon and fried rice, and he could not believe how quickly she moved on even after he had tried to beg for her back.

The fact that she wasn't even fazed by his begging or pleading made him jealous and angry, and he would now do all he could to try to disrupt her dinner.

"I mean, literally, fossils break easily and it takes time to fix them." Kaitlyn dryly remarked towards her colleagues as she ate her food, happy and in a good mood.

Blake was so mad and jealous that she was just casually eating her food and making remarks like that, and it made him want to ruin her entire dinner.

She wasn't even fazed by him now and was just enjoying her dinner like nothing had even happened between them.

However, Kaitlyn immediately spots him and wasn't happy about seeing him here, as she clearly made it clear she wants nothing to do with him. Blake approached her table and would now try to make a big scene that would disrupt her dinner and prevent her from being able to enjoy her dinner.

He didn't care if she didn't want anything to do with him anymore or was over him completely, that didn't matter to him right now as he wanted to make her pay for rejecting him and not taking him back.

"Get out. We're done." Kaitlyn barked, ordering her ex to leave. Unfortunately for her, Blake wouldn't leave at all and would stand there at her table, refusing to take "no" for an answer.

This would be his chance to finally show her how sorry he was about everything he did, and he was going to ruin this dinner one way or another.

"This is YOUR last chance." Kaitlyn replied bluntly. Blake would ignore her demand to leave and would remain at her table, refusing to listen to her.

He wanted to ruin her entire experience at this nice dinner as a way to punish her for not giving him a second chance or taking him back like he wanted her to.

Having had enough, Kaitlyn immediately filed a restraining order and had him escorted out by law enforcement, with charges of trespassing and harassment.

As she would expect, he would be thrown behind bars and locked away for the time being.

Despite everything that had just happened, she continued on with enjoying her dinner as normal, as charges of trespassing and harassment were pressed against him, leaving him stained with a criminal record.

With him out of the way, Kaitlyn resumed her dinner with her colleagues as the mood went back to normal.

She was clearly annoyed with his pestering and clingy behavior.

Blake sat behind bars, reflecting on his actions and how wrong they were and how they cost him the most important person in his life.

He now knew what he would need to do to finally win her back and to never lose her again.