Hero Or Vigilante?

The rest of the girls were reunited with their loved ones as soon as they were treated and brought back to mainland New York.

Courtney and the other girls were recovering from their traumatic ordeal, seemingly having to catch up on what they missed.

As for the Mafia members and the 3 corrupt officers, they were tried and found guilty of all charges and convicted with a sentence of life without parole.

Once the trials were over and their crimes were established... many of the mob bosses and corrupt cops were sentenced to life without parole, and the Mafia was finally crippled beyond recognition, especially in New York City.

These incidents had proven Batwoman's presence in the city. And now that her existence and presence had been known... many were already starting to worship her as a hero.

Gotham had its Batman. And now, New York City had its Batwoman.

She was about to become the biggest superstar in the world... the most talked about superhero.

Of course, the girls were recovering and catching up on things after returning to college.

The police also interviewed the rescued girls individually.

They realized that these girls were kidnapped from different colleges and that these gangs were smuggling girls from many other colleges all across USA in order to create a Mafia network and syndicate, recruiting these young women for their mob bosses.

The police discovered that the Mafia was planning on recruiting *more* girls for their operations... but Batwoman stopped them, saving countless lives.

She's the one true hero New York City needed. The one true guardian who was ready and willing to fight for those who were innocent.

By the next morning... *everyone was talking about Batwoman.*

She was the hot topic of conversation for the entire city. People are wondering who the hell she is, where she came from, and why she rescued the girls in the first place.

It was like she was some kind of celebrity or social media influencer that suddenly showed up out of nowhere and rescued girls from the clutches of evil.

The city started wondering if Batwoman was some kind of guardian angel or protector that emerged from the streets... like a symbol of good. And now the Mafia operations have been shut down with the presence of the masked vigilante scaring them into submission.

(At Chang Enterprises)
Batwoman had just changed the game. Her existence changed everything.

She was so scary and intimidating... she was feared by the criminals.

She made the Mafia back off and get their asses handed to them.

She helped stop the operations as she saved a bunch of innocent girls.

She stopped the kidnappings... single-handedly.

She is a full-out hero now, and the symbol of good.

Batman had always been Gotham's masked vigilante and protector.

Now, it was New York City's turn... to have its very own guardian angel, too.

As everyone was talking about the Batwoman, Kaitlyn Chang was at Chang Enterprises operating as the CEO, keeping that aspect of her life separate. Batwoman's fame skyrocketed like a meteor, and the news was nonstop about her.

But Kaitlyn, still being the CEO of Chang Enterprises, would still quietly work as usual at company headquarters, overseeing operations as a badass CEO businesswoman.