The Revelation

"The things they say about her. Can she really fly?" Asked one henchmen.

"I heard she can disappear." Said another, before being cut off by one of their bosses:

"We'll find out, won't we?" Said their boss, before being interrupted by someone that was eavesdropping the whole time.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that." Said a voice, interrupting the mob after she had made her way inside an abandoned factory in a more run-down section of New York City.

Sure enough, it was Batwoman herself, who was watching them the entire time while remaining perched on a rooftop overlooking where they were the whole time she was listening in and realizing they're trying to take her down because they're afraid of her.

The mob bosses startle and look up just as she disappeared before reappearing again inside the large factory.

"Who the hell...?!?"

One of them snarls... "Wait... is that *you*?! Batwoman?!"

"From this moment on, none of YOU are safe." Kaitlyn replied with a snarl in response.

Several of the mob bosses exchange looks, clearly terrified by this proclamation.

"What... what the hell are you talking about, lady?! We're not scared of you!" One of them shouts contemptuously.

Kaitlyn looks down on them, her eyes narrowing from under the mask...

"You should be." She responds mockingly, much to their fury before hurling a single Batarang to shut the power off.

Suddenly, the lights flickered and had shut off, as if she cut off the power on purpose, turning the entire room into pitch darkness.

"What the hell?!" One of the mob bosses exclaims in anger. "How the hell did this happen in my own office??!"

Several of the other mobsters are groaning, stumbling all over the place in the darkness.

"W-Where the hell is the goddamn light switch?!" Another yells in panic.

"Too late." Kaitlyn replied while somewhere in the darkness preying on them while overlooking from a vantage point.

The mob bosses feel dread creeping up their spine as they realize they can't see a damned thing. They feel like prey surrounded in darkness to a hunter they can't see.

Then she lunged at one mobster, taking one down before going after the other.

Then one mobster fell, then another, and another. And soon, sounds of punching and kicking were heard, with the mobsters easily whupped.

The mob bosses are cowering in horror, as they watch helplessly how easily she was taking out their musclemen.

"What... what kind of creature are you?" One of the terrified mobsters says while shaking in his boots.

"One you don't wanna mess with." She replied calmly back.

The power comes back on as quickly as it shuts off. When the lights came back on, the mob bosses were breathing hard... and scared silly.

The mobsters were laid on the floor, all unconscious and beaten with missing teeth and broken bones after she disappeared into thin air.

She didn't kill them, but she inflicted brutal beatings that were far worse.

"Oh my god! We got totally owned!"

"That was a total ambush!"

"We got our asses whipped by a female!"