Chapter 9 - Turn The Tables

Start from the beginning

"I need more information before doing any actions like suspending them," he said with more business-type talk.

"Oh. Well, that's all I know," I said, sadly. I'm regretting tuning out when Clarissa was telling us about the details of the party because I'm not interested.

"So, the guys skipped their punishment and let you clean the art class alone. That's breaking the rule number one. They went on a party on a weekday with drugs, that's breaking the rule number two. They didn't stop the party, that's breaking the rule number three. They didn't admit that they did that, instead they kept it a secret; it's breaking the rule number four. They -" Mr. Ricarpo kept on talking and talking and I almost got bored and I couldn't catch on how many rules the guys have broken but there's one thing I'm sure of.

I don't have anything against the boys now. Well, it sucks.

I can see Xavier talking to a girl with wavy blonde hair and wearing a low cut shirt. The girl was totally flirting with him but the worse thing was that Xavier was giving what she wanted. Bleh. I turned my attention to Reese talking about cars but I can't help but observe why the girl would wear something like that to impress guys. She's wearing everything shorter than my outfit yesterday!

I rolled my eyes and finally came with a conclusion so I can move on to listening Reese.

My attention was averted when a-guy-who-left-his-girl-with-a-disappointing-smile came over to us.

"You," Xavier Princeton said while pointing his finger at me. I stared at his finger and giving him a confused look.

"What about her?" Reese asked.

"Me?" Clarissa said as she turned around from her locker.

"No, her," Josh said behind Xavier.

"Oh, her," Clarissa replied.

"Yes, her," Reese clarified.

"Okay, it's me, I get it. Stop with the hers," I snapped.

"Sorry,"my friend mumbled.

"Why did you mention it to Mr. Ricarpo?" Xavier said as he pulled me away from my friends. My arms hurt a little from his force so I try to escape from his strong hands and glared at him. Could this man be any more gentleman?

I ripped my arms from his hold and glared at him.

"You guys left me with no choice," I said, crossing my arms.

"What choice?" Jack asked. They are now from two boys into six boys. The guys.

"You guys didn't tell the truth. So I'm just letting Mr. Ricarpo listen something that is true." I raised my eyebrows.

The boys were left speechless, not knowing what to say as I rolled my eyes. "Now if you guys can just move away -" I said as I passed through their big bodies.

"No," Connor said as he didn't move from his spot, making me stuck in my place. It was the first time he said something to me since the incident of disagreeing to let him help me.

"What's the problem?" I asked tiredly, but trying to cover it up with my strict voice.

"The problem is why did you let us get suspended? Do you know what will happen if you get into trouble with us? I bet you-" Connor said but I cut him off.

"If you guys haven't notice, I have been with a lot of trouble actually that was started by you guys. And you guys don't control me so I can do whatever I want," I said and shoved them as I walked pass through them, but I was not in luck as their bodies didn't move a bit.