BEING CASSIDY

e x t e n d e d  s u m m m a r y

There is only one thin line, which separates two groups, at Desden High School. The two groups are the popular people and the outsiders. Romance or even friendship between the two groups is almost impossible.

Any people in between, right on that thin line, are people who have betrayed one of the two groups. Therefore, if you're one of those people on the thin line, you're treated worse than anybody else in the school.

Cassidy Jones, the most known outsider, is like the "leader" of the outsiders. She stands up for her fellow outsider whenever the popular ones bully them, she's the only brave one who has the guts to talk back at them and some even say she's somewhat a tomboy, for how she dresses and acts and how she never gets nervous talking to any boy at school. Courageous, I tell you.

When the fight between the oh-so-brave Cassidy Jones, as the popular would name her, and the oh-so-jerks, as the outsiders called the populars, gets more heated up, the principal punished them with detention for forever... well, not really, just until further notice.

Work would be much easier with friends, don't you think? So what happens if the guys sneak out and leaving Cassidy alone? She invites her friends to help her.

Backstabbing, trash talk, and lots of hatred would be very interesting for (hopefully not) a whole year of suffering between them.

e x c e r p t 

"Well, looks like you'll just have to deal with us," a familiar voice whispers in my ear and I can feel his breath tickle my whole body. I can feel his chest behind me knowing that we were inches away. I can imagine his lips turning upwards making a smirk as he catches up with the guys.

ღღღღღღღ 

a u t h o r ' s  n o t e 

Good morning. Good afternoon. Good night. Good mornight. Wherever you are, olah! 

Feel free to click the vote button if you like it or comment down below for your honest thoughts! :) 

thank you TrissaHastings for editing this chapter :)