Topline (Hyunjin)

TW- Minor injuries

Filming Music Videos has always been something I enjoy. It's kinda like a chance to escape to another world, even just for a few hours. Today will be no different.

We're filming the music video for a song called TOPLINE, which is part of our upcoming album 5Star. And the best part? Tiger JK is working with us on this song.

I've been a massive fan of Tiger JK for ages now, so u can imagine how excited I was to learn we'd be filming with him.

I walked onto Set with Hyunjin this morning feeling ready and determined to smash it. I'm wearing a white glittery tank top with black trousers and a massive white fluffy jacket. Hyunjin js also wearing a fluffy jacket, but his is light green.

"You excited to film today then?" Hyunjin asked as we waited around to start filming."Yh. We've not done a song like this before, so I'm excited to see what stay think of it. " I smiled. He wrapped his arm around my waist and gave me a side hug. We're waiting on Changbin to arrive so we can start filming our section together.

The filming crew suggested that Hyunjin and I should talk to the camera for the behind the scenes for a bit, so that's what we did

"Hi, stay!" I waved at the camera."We are currently on set for TOPLINE. We can't wait to show you what we've been working on for you guys. " I smiled as Hyunjin rested his head on my shoulder."Absolutely. You guys are in for a treat. Speak later!" We both waved as we stopped filming.

About 10 minutes later, Changbin finally showed up. "Took u long enough!" Hyunjin said as he ran over to us."I'm here now, so what's the big deal?" He replied. I tipped the cowboy hat he was wearing off his head as Hyunjin laughed at me

"Come here!" Changbin shouted as I ran off from him. Obviously, I knew running from Changbin was useless, but I thought I'd at least try. He eventually caught me and picked me up, carrying me back over to where Hyunjin stood, cluching his stomach in an attempt to stop himself from laughing.

"Come on. Let's film this already, " I said as we were led over to the box we would climb on top of. We're basically standing on top of tempered glass as a camera is positioned underneath it. We just have to sing and dance while looking into the camera beneath us while tossing the fake money around.

When it got to my bit, I threw a bunch of fake notes in the air while effortlessly rapping my lines into the camera beneath us. "Try look into the camera more!" The director advised us as we stopped. We nodded as we began filming from Changbin's part again.

This time, we were looking into the camera more, crouching down and just pretty much staring at it. When the director was satisfied, we moved to the next set, which was a room filled with washing machines and a lot of money.

I walked in and found the rest of the boys. I went over to felix and put my arms around him for a cuddle. "You're so soft," I said as I buried my face into his massive fur jacket. "And that jacket is pretty much swallowing you Y/N. You're like a marshmallow, " he laughed as he put his arms around me. We had a quick cuddle before we had to start filming. The boys are scattered across the room as Changbin starts rapping. I'm sat on top of one of the washing machines, counting a stack of money.

The other boys film their scenes while I just sit on top of the washing machine. "You ok up there?" Minho asks as he walks over."Yep. Just counting my stack, " I replied as I showed him my stack of notes."How do u plan on getting down from there?" Minho laughed."Get one of you to help me, " i smiled."In your dreams. Later, " Minho walks away, leaving me to play with my money.

Once we were done filming, I called over Hyunjin to help me get down. "Jinnie?!" I call him over."Yh?" He asks as he stands in front of me. "Can u help me get down? Minho won't. " I pout as I stare at Hyunjin."Fine. Hold on, " he sighs. He grabs hold of my waist as he hoists me down. "Thanks!" I smiled as I hugged him. He smiled at me as we made our way to the next area of filming and our last location for the day.

We arrived at the same set me, Changbin and Hyunjin, were at a few hours ago. We all climbed on to the glass structures to get ready to film. We're filming the chorus where money is flying all around us.

We start by moving around each other, a certain member coming forward when they sing. I put my arm around Jisung as we start laughing while the money flies all around us.

While I was walking over to Chan with the notes flying from my hands, I lost my footing on the platform and fell forward "Oh Y/N! Are you ok?" Chan was the first to notice my little hiccup as he quickly came to my side. The other members had gathered as well. "I'm alright, guys. Might have a bruise or something on my leg but nothing major. " I laughed it off as I stood back up."You ok to continue Y/N?" The director asked. I gave a quick thumbs up to indicate I'm OK to continue

"You sure you're alright? That was quite a fall, " Hyunjin asked as he came over to me."Stop being so protective, Jinnie! I'm OK, I promise. " I laughed."Alright. Just making sure, " he smiled as he gave me a quick side hug before we continued filming

The next day, we all arrived on set, and a sense of nervousness was in the air. Why? Because we're filming the scenes with Tiger JK today.

We gathered together as Tiger JK entered. We greeted him as he came, him doing the same with us. He came over and greeted each of us personally. I bowed my head as he shook my hand. I was trying not to make it obvious that I was nervous cause inside I was incredibly nervous.

When we began filming with him, we just sang and moved around with him as the fake money flew around us. When he put his arm around me and Jisung as we sang, I'm pretty sure I died inside. I saw Jisung as he moved away. He was starstruck. He was the most nervous about meeting him today, so to see him look so happy was special.

While Han and Hyunjin were filming their section with Tiger JK, me, chan, Minho, Jeongin, and Seungmin were filming another segment for the video.

We all had to film the scene multiple times since we're in multiple places at once. I started by sitting on the bonnet of the car with Jeongin leaning against it and Chan, Seungmin, and Minho inside the car. After that we filmed a section of us against one of the glass structures, Jeongin stood inside of it, Minho walked in front of it as he sung his line, Seungmin was leaning against it and Chan was stood on top of it. He drops a flaming stack of money on the floor to end it.

Meanwhile, what was I doing? I stood on a table covered in money, pouring a gas can of water onto the money (looks like gasoline but obviously can't use the real thing for safety concerns)

When we all finished filming our sections, we all got a quick picture with Tiger JK, and he was soon on his way. It felt surreal that we actually filmed with a K-pop legend.

The last few scenes we were filming included being surrounded by a dance crew as well as fire.

It was extremely hot when we arrived, especially for me, felix, and Hyunjin since we're wearing massive fluffy jackets. "If we stay here too long, you'll become a melted marshmallow Y/N," felix teases. I quickly slapped him as he laughed.

Felix started by filming his section up on a rig looking down on us and then came down to us.

We began filming the last section of the song, dancing around and just being nutjobs (pretty much what we do on a day-to-day basis). I put my arm around Seungmin as we started jumping around together.

When we concluded filming, we all gathered in a group hug to celebrate. That was the last video we had to film for the songs for 5Star, so we were incredibly happy to be finished.

I rested my head on Hyunjin's shoulder as we were on our way back to the dorms. "What was your favourite part of filming then?" Hyunjin asked as he looked at him."Probably when we were filming with Tiger JK. Just being in the same room as him was surreal. He's a legend, so being able to film with him was an experience. What about you?" I asked him

"Probably when you, me, and Felix all found out we all had fluffy jackets. We just called ourselves 'the fluffy jacket squad.'" he smiled "Yh that was funny, " I laughed. We decided to enjoy the ride back in comfortable silence, finding pride in the work we put in over the past 2 days

Hopefully, STAY will enjoy the video and appreciate the hard work we put in..

WRITTEN BY BROOKE

Slightly longer one for you guys. Hope u like it! Make sure to request if u ever have ideas