Whatever the case, I felt like I could pass out at any moment. I guess it hasn't really settled in that I'm in a relationship with a hot trillionaire CEO. this was the type of things I've read in steamy books or seen in tv shows and movies. me actually having it is insane, "Well....I'm waiting" said Erica snapping me out of my daze as I felt her hands once again snake around my waist. "I've done nothing to have to take responsibility for" I said looking away from her face just then she brought a hand up grabbing my chin and turning my face back around to face hers. "Now surely you don't believe that to be true, you made a mess on my desk and-" she said stopping before getting closer to my ear then whispering seductively in it. "Right here...on my face" she said lightly touching her lips before biting the bottom one and inching closer to my face. Eventually her lips met mine and once again I found myself in a deep, passionate, Steamy kiss with the famously mysterious Erica Nimue.

We ended up going another round in the shower, I think that was my first time ever having shower sex and honestly it may be my last. don't get me wrong it felt good but it was extremely exhausting.

After the shower Erica let me borrow a pair of joggers and a T shirt. We had a hard time finding something normal to wear considering the fact that Erica seems to only wear formal and expensive clothing. I mean seriously nothing in her closet was cheap every single one of the brands in her closet were brands Even my rich best friend obsessed over but couldn't afford.

"Do all you wear is expensive clothes?" I asked walking around in her large closet that was big enough to be another bedroom. She sat idly in one of the two chairs at a small table that was in the middle of the closet. "I've partnered and funded every one of them it's only proper that I show off the brand" she said nonchalantly as she rested her face on her hand and watched me. Oh so she doesn't just buy expensive clothing because she's a stuck up rich woman who only wears the most expensive brands, I thought to myself as I continued to look around. If Sam seen this closet she would freak.

"Oh I see" I replied as I touched a ruby red dress covered in sparkling diamonds and instantly started to picture Erica in it. My heart pounded at the thought of her wearing it. "You like that one? You can have it if you want I don't wear dresses usually" she said I shook my head. I couldn't possibly pull off a dress like this it's way too sexy. I thought before going over to take a seat in the empty chair at the table where Erica was sitting at. "This house do you live here alone?" I asked she raised an eyebrow at my sudden question. It may have been sudden But it wasn't random I've always wondered if she was the only person who live in this ridiculously large mansion.

"Oh? Are you offering to move in with me to keep me warm at night and Company in the mornings/ afternoons?" She asked teasingly. "What?!, of course not" I said immediately she fake pouted "Aww that's too bad a live in service sounds good" she replied I rolled my eyes. Was it just me or have she gotten more sly and cheeky.

"You have plenty of that" I said "Yeah your right but none of them come with an happy ending" she said slightly biting her lower lip as she looked at me with an lustful expression on her face. Her gaze made me nervous, I cleared my throat and looked away. she sighed before smirking briefly. "Actually to answer you're question completely, for the most part I do live here alone only other person who occasionally stay here is Mika my little sister you met, she has her own room here but she's not always here considering she has her own home as well" Said Erica, "Oh I guess that makes sense" I replied.

"Speaking of living here I think it would be best if you stayed with me for a few weeks" she said. I looked at her confused "Huh?, why" I asked but instantly realized that her reason had to have something to do with my kidnapping and everything else she's told me. I think she's worried about me, "Your home is not the safest for you at the moment" she replied. "if my home isn't safe then what about my roommates and best friend?" I asked worriedly "They'll be fine they have no connection to me so the group that came after you will have no interest in them whatsoever" she said confidently. I looked at her in the eyes and sighed, I knew I could trust her so if she says they're safe then I'm sure it's true but I still had a few other worries.

"What about the things I need for daily use and my classes?" I asked confused as to how this was going to work out, her house was a long ways away from the campus. "I'll buy whatever you need and as for classes the paid internship has a sort of protection against that" she said but I remember her telling me that the internship was something she made up and paid the headmaster to let her take me. "Isn't the internship fake?" I asked she looked at me confused "Fake?, oh no my paid internship program is very much real I may have made it up but I spent quite a bit to make it real so now my company is a sponsor for the university" she explained I was shocked "Something like that is a big deal, why do that?, isn't it a waste of money?" I asked.

She shook her head "it would've been if I was just a regular sponsor but because of the contract I had drawn up I gained half ownership of the university and all the money it will make in the future as it draws off my companies popularity, it's a win for both sides, I get a bunch of money and they became one of the top ranking universities again while also gaining a bunch of new students who want to apply" she said. In other words she made a ridiculously smart business move that will make millions in the future.

In that moment I realized just how smart Erica Nimue was and why she's became the worlds only trillionaire that even the upper class look up to. She made a business decision for a personal reason and it still turned out to be a huge profit for her company.

____________________________________

End of chapter; here's another chapter guys and girls I hope you enjoyed.