Chapter 21

Isabellas POV
The next day

"So let me get this straight you met a hot British guy at the airport who oddly happens to find comfort in the same slippers you do, and he gave you his number then your flight got moved so you ended up running into your hot mystery woman who offered to give you a ride on her Private Jet in which you accepted. after the flight she took you on a 5 star breakfast date and helped you move all your stuff here" my best friend Sam said all in one breath

"It wasn't a date first off and yes that sums it up" I said her mouth hung open before closing again. "Why why don't I ever meet the hot ones I bet he had abs like a Greek god didn't he? Please please tell me" She said grabbing my shirt I shrugged "I don't know you weirdo let me go" I said she moved back and held her hands up in surrender "fine but you have to tell me something about one of them what was your mystery woman crush like?" She questioned I sighed. "Okay okay" I said she rubbed her hands together excitedly as we sat on the living room couch, "she was actually kind of nice sweet even, she was gentle and caring ,respectful, and charming" I said she looked at me with one eyebrow raised "careful there it's starting to sound like your in love with her" she said I shook my head in disagreement "how could I be in love with someone I barely know?" I asked she shrugged "you'd be surprised how easy it is to fall in love with a stranger, look if not really knowing her is what's bothering then go on a date with her!" Said Sam I looked at her like she was crazy "absolutely not" I said "why" Sam questioned "well because I- I um because I Uh-" I said but couldn't find any possible reason why. "Ugh fine maybe your right" I said she clapped "as always god I should really get that put on a t shirt" she said I rolled my eyes just then a woman walked in. "Hello girls I'm Kim brown your dorm supervisor" she said we looked at her confused "but this is an off campus home we thought we wouldn't have one of those" I said. "Well because your home is both on campus and off some of the on campus rules still apply like one all dorm houses or rooms on campus must have a dorm supervisor" she explained.

"Well that sucks no offense" said sam

"None taken and I'm pretty sure that's why none of the students here wanted this house it hasn't been rented for a semester in over 10 years" she said

"10 years?!" Sam repeated "yup" said the woman "do you think that's why our parents urged us to get it?" I asked Sam "now that I think about it mom and dad we're very interested in me living here" said Sam "I think it's their sneaky little way of making sure we don't get to wild" I pointed out Sam agreed

"If you two wish to change homes then you can but you have to do so quickly while it's still the start of a new semester" she informed us I looked at Sam "you want to?" I asked "Nah I've already unpacked" she said with a shrug "then it's settled we're staying" I said "alright then since you girls are so nice I'll do you a solid and give you a pros in cons list for this house" she said handing us both a paper with lots of writing on it. "Now I have to go but I'll be back later to make sure your settled in" she said me and Sam both nodded and she left once she was gone me and Sam sat on the couch scanning through the list.

Pros
1. Alcohol allowed
2.Choice to add roommates
3.Can have outside company
4.Allowed to decorate home However you see fit
5. Allowed to have small groups of people over
6. Comes with 5 rooms
7. Can have your own vehicle
8. Can have pets

Cons
1. No large party's
2. No wild animals for
pets allowed
3. Not allowed more then 5 roommates living in one house
4. No hot tubs
5. No using the house to run or start a small business
6. No drugs of any kind
7. No loud motorbikes
8. No loud music after 8 pm