Chapter 36

Ericas POV :

I ended up going to the little home I owned halfway across town. I bought this the day my fiancé died it was supposed to be ours but  I never even got a chance to tell her. I parked the car in the driveway and went straight inside Texting Mika the address so that they would know where I was at. I didn't want to be bothered so I also added not to follow me.

I went straight to the kitchen even though this house had been empty for years it was still spotless not a bit of dust anywhere and that was only because although I had no plans to live here I still payed for it to be professionally cleaned and restocked with food and other items every few months. The tiny home still looked like how I left it after having it designed not that I'm really looking at it none of it was really my style, the colors were to vibrant, I was never the colorful type it was Yuri who liked that type of stuff. even so I still convinced myself to like it for her, I grabbed the bottle of wine that was on the table placed on top of the note I put down that night.

The note read how happy I was so to be marrying her I wanted to show it, the wine was supposed to be a celebration drink. I sighed and opened the bottle before pouring myself a drink. I sat at the table and took several large sips until sooner or later the entire bottle was gone that's when I grabbed another not even bothering to grab a glass this time as I made my way to the bedroom where I unbuttoned my shirt because of how hot it was. I didn't bother showering the most I did was kick off my shoes leaving me in nothing but my pants and sports bra with my white dress shirt open.

I sat down at the end of the bed on the floor and leaned back, opening the bottle and drinking straight from it

I sat down at the end of the bed on the floor and leaned back, opening the bottle and drinking straight from it. I felt empty inside, broken even, and most of all like it was my fault. if she hadn't chosen me if she'd said that she loved him back would she be here right now?, would I still be able to smell her fruity perfume and hold her soft hands?. If she had said no to my proposal would she be here to nag me about skipping meals for work or leaving my socks on the floor?. Would it have made a difference if she never fell for me.

Isabellas POV:

I was in the car with Ericas sister Mika and a driver she said we were going to find Erica and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about her. That look on her face was something entirely different, Why was she beating on him? Aren't they family? It looked like she was going to kill him, I thought to myself as the car drove off down the road.

"Hey you ok?" Asked Mika I looked over at her "yeah I'm fine sorry" I said but she made a face as if she didn't believe me before going back to her laptop that she had in her laptop typing on. "My sister likes you, you know" she said suddenly causing me to snap head towards her immediately in shock as I looked at her. "Like me why?" I asked confused as my face went red just hearing those words. "i'm sorry let me rephrase that She's rather Obsessed with you even though she won't admit it. at first I thought it was because you look like someone she loved but then I saw you two on the jet, she smiles when she's near you" she said. "Why would she I'm just a Random college girl who she's met a hand full of times" I said nervous laughing.