Chapter 20

Isabellas POV

I was asleep my head resting on something soft and squishy as I listened to the sweet sweet sound of nothing. Wait it's too quiet if I'm on a jet then I should hear the Engine right?! I thought to myself. I wanted to see what was going on so I slowly opened my eyes and looked up to see that we were still on the jet. "did we land yet" I asked In my raspy morning voice. "Well good morning to you to" she said I sighed and snuggled up closer to the pillow I was laying on. "Comfortable?" She asked "mmhm" I said "glad you like them" she said them? I thought to myself that's when it hit me soft and Squishy!? My eyes opened wide only to see that I had been laying on her breast the whole time I immediately jumped up my face heating up from embarrassment, "oh my god I'm sorry" I said apologizing Erica just laughed  watching me as I had a full on meltdown.

"Why didn't you move me" I said she shrugged "well you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you" she said I shook my head trying to rid myself of the embarrassment just then I heard my phone ding and I grabbed it and caught a glimpse of the time "11:01am?!" I said "You let me sleep for 10 hours?!" I continued she nodded her head yeah "when did we land?" I asked "around 12:59pm" she said casually I ran my hands through my hair "oh my god" I said in a panic "relax it's still really early I sure no one's awake yet anyways" she said which kind of made me feel better I sighed just then a Loud rumbling sound could be heard I looked down and realized that it was my stomach. God this day just keeps getting more and more embarrassing. Erica cleared her throat

"I um have reservations at a restaurant if you care to join me" she asked which confused me why was she being so nice to me I mean this is literally the same woman who kidnapped me twice, threatened me and interrogated me what was she playing at here. Just as I was about to turn her down my stomach growled again. "Come on it was a long flight plus I'll pay" she said getting up not even giving me a chance to answer before opening the door to the jet letting down the stairs and signaling for me to follow. I huffed and got up following her out of the jet and down the stairs where there was a car waiting for us. "Good day miss Nimue" said a older guy as he opened the door for her. "Here's your pay for the day I'll be driving myself your service is no longer needed for today" said Erica slipping the money into his front pocket completely ignoring his greeting. I kind of felt bad for the guy I mean she was kind of rude just now. She went around to the passenger door and opened it for me I thanked her in got in a few seconds later she slipped into the drivers seat. "Seatbelt" she simply said I grabbed the seatbelt and pulled it down buckling myself up. Once I was in she pulled off.

A few minutes later we arrived at a restaurant it was pretty fancy as soon as she turned off the car a guy came around to my side opening the door for me I thanked him and got out just then Erica tossed her keys to him before walking ahead. I followed, we got to the front entrance and was immediately let in then we went to the desk where there was a guy waiting. "Miss Nimue we've been expecting you" the guy said before letting us in. we walked inside only to see that the restaurant wasn't only big on the outside but the inside as well there were fish tanks filled with fishes and one big tank with what looked like a baby shark in it.

A few seconds in a guy greeted us "let me show you to your table Miss Nimue" the man said before guiding us to a table in the far back covered with milky beige colored curtains I watched as the guy peeled them back to let us in. We both sat down In a booth just inches away from each other. "Let me get you two some menus" said the guy "not me you should already know what I want" said Erica to the guy "right I do indeed, one menu then" said the man before closing the curtains and leaving. When he left there was a uncomfortable silence in which I was eager to Break.