Chapter 3

Isabella's POV

It was morning , I didn't get much sleep last night as my mind kept replaying what happened I had so many questions like why was I saved twice in one day, and who were the people who saved me, first it was that woman who's names she wouldn't reveal to me and then the man who's name I also didn't know, I also keep thinking that what If they weren't there in those times would he have- I thought to myself but stopped as just the thought of it makes me sick.

I laid in bed staring at the ceiling just waiting on my alarm to go off and like magic it did. I slowly got out of bed and walked to my bathroom where I did my Business. And got dressed for the day it was pretty hot outside so I decided on a simple sun dress that was yellow and black with some black shoes and a black headband to push my hair to the back in then put on my favorite earrings that my mama and papa bought for me on my 16th birthday two years ago.

As I was on my way out and about to grab my book bag I heard a loud honk, I rolled my eyes already knowing that it was my bestie. Sam I quickly made my way downstairs bidding quick goodbyes to my parents and grandparents on my way out. I got outside to see that Sam was waiting for me in the car I went around to the passenger side I slipped In being sure to shut the door. As soon as I got in Samantha started the car.

"So I've been meaning to ask you a favor" she said

"Ok?" I said

"First do you think your parents will let you take off work this weekend?" She asked

"Um I don't know that depends why?" I asked

"Well because me and some friends were going to go to this new. Club that opened and I was wondering if you'd come with" she asked

"Samantha you know I'm not a fan of stuff like that" I said

"I know I know it's just that everyone's bringing a date and I can't seem to find one so your my only hope" She said pleading with me

"But I have a test Monday that I need to study for and I have work this weekend it's taco Weekend and It always seems to bring a lot of customers so I'm sure my family will need extra help at the restaurant" I explained

"Please if you go then I promise to help out at the restaurant for 3 weeks straight free of charge" she offered I thought about if she's there for them 3 weeks then I can catch up on some stuff.

"Fine but you'll have to strike this same deal with my mama and papa" I said her face lit up and she squealed excitedly

"Darling they love me so it shouldn't be to hard" she said smugly , I just shook my head at my best friend. A few minutes later we arrived at the school we both got out and made our way to the door but as we were walking we noticed something weird, most of the students were around a poster. Just then I heard a voice call to us. "Samantha?! Isabella?! Over here" they said we both turned around to see Max waving us over. Max was also one of my friends I've known him almost just as long as I've known Samantha. He's sweet funny smart and he has the biggest crush on Samantha but she's never given him a chance no matter how hard he try's.

We both walked over to him stopping right in front of him.

"Hey Max what's going on" I asked Referring to the students surrounding that poster

"Oh that private school Asshole went missing last night and his dads looking for him" he said with a shrug

"Who?" Sam asked

"Bradly" he said his name and it was like flashes from last night hit me I couldn't even hear anything else they were saying as the world around instantly went on mute as I stood there my heart pounding in my chest sweat running down my forehead my mind producing a million questions per second.

I thought he said he was dropping him off at the police station?

Did he kill him? I mean he did have a gun

What if that guy did something to him?

No he couldn't have? Maybe he's just in jail?

I thought to myself just then my friends voice brought me out of my head and back to reality. "Izzy you good?" Max asked my eyes snapped towards him.

"Y-yeah I'm fine" I said whipping at my sweaty forehead

To be continued..........

_____________________________

End of chapter: hey y'all short chapter this time I just wanted to update

Question for the day: Do u think Aaron will kill Brad????