Chapter 31

Meanwhile at the FBI headquarters:

"Sir shes gone" said Agent Barnes "What do you mean she's gone I told you to have eyes on her at every moment" replied Agent Zackary with a sigh. "That girl is our only hope of catching Echo 6 people were found dead I don't believe a thing them Damn cops say these people didn't die the way they said they did" said Agent Zachary just then his partner came in. "Hey did you know about this?" Asked agent Zachary. Agent Cole looked at the screen "know about what and is that the girl we talked to a while back Isabella Garcia?" Asked agent Cole confused. "Yes" said agent Zachary "I thought we cleared her why is she still on the drawing board?" Asked agent Cole "Because I got a feeling that girl told us half of the truth" said agent Zachary. "Even if that's true we're operating in America she has rights we can't keep harassing her on a hunch we need solid proof" said Agent Cole as he grabbed a cup and poured himself a drink.

"We have proof that picture" said Agent Zachary "If your talking about the one where you can barely see the faces of the people in the picture then that's not proof it's not even solid if we were to take that to the head of the operation and try to use that as proof to arrest that young woman they would surly laugh in our face" said Agent Cole drinking his dink from his cut while leaning on the table next to agent Zachary. Agent Cole sighed "Give up on the girl she's too well protected by her rights on top of that she's proven herself to be innocent we'll catch Echo sooner or later" he said before leaving the room.

Agent Zachary sighed as he looked up at the drawing board. "I know she's connected to Echo I just got to prove it"

End.

Back to our MCs:

Isabellas POV:

I was sitting in the back looking out the window of the jet. We were so high up that the clouds were below us this was my second time being on this jet and it still amazes me. Just then a hand with a glass of wine in it suddenly appeared in front of my face I looked up to see Erica standing there, "this is going to be a long ride here you may need this" she said handing me the glass I took and gave her a half smile "Oh um thanks but you do know I'm not 21 right?" i said as she then sat down next to me leaving me surprised. She nodded "I know that's why yours is soft wine you'll need at least 20 cups of it in order to get even a little bit buzzed" she said.

I watched as she opened a bottle of water which made me look at my cup and at the other two who was also drinking wine while chatting with each other up front. I wondered why she wasn't having a drink she did the last time we were on the jet together. "Oh your not having any?" I asked she looked at the water then up at me. "No I like to have a clear head when I'm visiting my hometown" she said with a sigh that seemed kind of sad. Wait we're visiting her hometown?! I thought to myself. "Oh your hometown I-I thought this was a business trip?" I asked she put the cap back onto her water bottle before putting it in the cup holder. "In a way it is" she said what did she mean by in a way it is?! I thought to myself as I looked at her I wanted to say something more but she had a look on her face one that clearly showed that she would rather think about something else so I decided to change the topic, before even thinking I asked a question I knew I probably shouldn't have.

"So you and miss hart are you um together?" I asked mentally, cursing myself once the words, escaped  my lips. She looked at me as if she was trying to figure something out so I started to panic her gaze being responsible. "God I don't know why I asked that it's none of my business sorry" I said and for I moment I could swear I saw her smile. "No Andrea and I are just friends I informed you earlier" she said "oh Right, right" I said my cheeks turning red from embarrassment as I went back to looking out the window so that she couldn't see.

Sometime later we ended up talking some more but this time about random things I'd be lying if I said the conversation wasn't enjoyable.

Ericas POV:

The flight was long in which I knew it would be, which is why I had the jet stocked with everything we'll need before hand. As I was sitting next to Isabella reading a book I felt something a little heavy hit my arm I looked over to see that Isabellas was nodding back and forth asleep but trying to fight it.

It was amusing to watch for a moment but soon I decided to put a stop to it by guiding her head to my shoulder once her head touched my shoulder it was like she instantly relaxed and gave in to her slumber falling peacefully asleep. As I looked at her sleeping face I found myself lost in a train of thought again. She looked so peaceful when she slept it was like this last time too her laying on me and falling to sleep me watching her honestly I didn't mind it I felt as if I could stay this way with her forever. I subconsciously pushed her hair out of her face and smiled just then I heard someone clear their throat and I looked up to see Andrea standing there with a smirk I sighed already knowing where this was going.

"I thought you were asleep" I said "Oh I bet you did" she said I rolled my eyes "don't start it's not what it looks like" I said "Sure" she said so simply in a way that made me feel compelled to explain more. "She was nodding so I gave her my shoulder that's it" I replied trying to explain. "Of course" she said she kept giving me simple response in which I knew meant she wanted to say something more. "If you have something to say Andrea say it" I said growing frustrated she shrugged. "Nope, I'm going to the bathroom" she said before starting to walk away.

At first I felt relieved and lucky until she suddenly stopped and turned around. "Actually" she said I sighed hearing that one simple word come from her mouth. "Do you know how you were just looking at her?" Asked Andrea I sighed "No but I'm sure your going to point it out to me" I said getting annoyed "It's the look I could never get you to give me" she said causing me to turn and look at her. "It's that look that could've saved our whole relationship all those years ago if only it had landed on me instead of Yuri" she said my facial expression softened as I looked at her. "Andrea.." I said "it's ok all those years I never held it against you I thought it was because I was just that good of a person" she said I shook my head So arrogant I thought to myself as she continued. "But really it was because I knew you loved her even before you did, yet I still chose to throw myself at you because I was young and in love as well, I didn't care if you had feelings for another let alone my best friend as long as I got to be with you" she said I felt bad hearing her words this was years ago but I still regretted the way it all happened even if I got the girl at the end.

I sighed "Andrea I'm s-" I started to say but she cut me of. "Shhh don't apologize because if you do.." she said leaning closer to my face her lips just inches away from mine. Her finger slightly touched my bottom lip forcing it's way inside and my mouth to open. "You'll give me false hope" she said I watched her as she then slightly stuck her tongue out touching my upper lip slightly the whole time I could only think about Isabella who was asleep on my shoulder. I thought she was going to kiss me on the lips by the way she moved in so I glanced over as Isabella once more before closing my eyes. for some reason this felt wrong but at the same time I felt like I owed Andrea at least this much. she got closer but instead at the last moment, just as our lips were about to touch she moved to my cheek planting a soft kiss there instead before standing back up straight and looking at me.

"Don't break her heart too, you'd make a cute couple" she said before winking at me in walking away. My heart was pounding in my chest, why is she like this?! I thought to myself. Just then I felt two arms warped around mine I looked down at the seat next to me to see Isabella cuddling up to my arm, it was probably the cutest thing I've seen I grabbed my jacket in which was resting on my lap and used my free hand to spread it over her after feeling her shivering a bit.