OL-3

Jungkook made his way towards the living room, his heart pounding in his chest. As he entered, he saw his son, wide awake in his crib. The little one's eyes met his, and Jungkook felt a pang of guilt wash over him. He gently lifted Jungmin into his arms, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Look what I have done, baby. I promised to never let your appa cry, but I myself made him cry," Jungkook whispered to his son, his voice breaking. He tried to hold back his sobs, not wanting to scare the infant with his cries. But Jungmin began wailing loudly, his tiny face scrunched up in distress.

Panic gripped Jungkook as he attempted to soothe his son, but the baby's cries only seemed to escalate.

"What should I do? I should check his diaper," Jungkook muttered to himself, on the verge of tears. Just he was about to check upon the baby, Jimin's voice cut through the air. He had entered the room upon hearing their son's cries.

"He must be hungry. I didn't feed him for the last two hours," Jimin said calmly, reaching out to take Jungmin from Jungkook's arms.

"Jimin," Jungkook called out, but Jimin had already settled on the sofa, cradling Jungmin as he began to feed him

"Jimin," Jungkook called out, but Jimin had already settled on the sofa, cradling Jungmin as he began to feed him. Jungkook sat beside Jimin in silence, maybe they can have conversation once smaller feeds their baby.

But, Jungkook knew he needed to address the rift between them, a rift caused by his concealed actions.

"Jimin," He called out softly, seeking his husband's attention.

As their eyes met, Jungkook's apology hung in the air, "I'm sorry, baby, but I have my reasons behind it," And, before he could articulate more words, Jimin's gentle interruption halted his words.

"I know. Let's talk about it later," Jimin said with a reassuring voice, easing the tension in the room. Jungkook nodded, as he watched his son and husband.

Jungmin's eyelids gets heavy as he stops suckling. Jimin gently lifted his baby and carried him to their shared bedroom, tucking him in with utmost tenderness. With a sigh, Jimin returned to the living room, where his husband was waiting for him.

As Jimin approached, Jungkook rose from his seat and enveloped Jimin in a tight embrace, and unknowingly smaller hugged him back.

"I'm sorry, baby. I know I should have told you sooner, but I was consumed by the happiness of being with you, and everything else slipped my mind. But that's no excuse for keeping things from you. I'll do whatever it takes to earn your forgiveness." Jungkook's voice was laced with sincerity as he spoke, his eyes holding a hint of remorse. Jimin hearing Jungkook's words, felt a surge of emotions welling up inside him. He knew that Jungkook must have had a valid reason for his actions; after all, he knew his husband best.

"Tell me everything," Jimin requested softly, breaking the hug as they settled onto the sofa, ready to have a heart-to-heart conversation.

Jungkook nodded solemnly and began to unravel the events that led to his decision to blackmail Mr. and Mrs. Park.

"I had sent a marriage proposal to your parents a long time ago," Jungkook started, his voice carrying the weight of unspoken truths. "But they rejected it, insisting that you would marry Hyun-soo, your college bully."

At the mention of Hyun-soo's name, Jimin couldn't help but shudder, memories of past torment flooding back to him.

"H-Hyun-soo," Jimin's voice wavered, his heart clenching at the thought.

"Yeah, I liked you from the moment I saw your picture," Jungkook confessed, his eyes filled with raw emotion. "I was determined to marry you, but when your parents turned down my proposal, I backed off, thinking you must want that. But then I overheard my parents, that's your parents arranged your marriage to someone else. That's when I dug deeper and discovered the truth about Hyun-soo. I couldn't let them ruin your life, so I took matters into my own hands, and blackmailed them to marry you off with me."

As Jungkook's tale unfolded, Jimin felt a whirlwind of emotions stirring within him. The revelation that his own parents were willing to sacrifice his happiness for financial gain left him speechless.

Tears streamed down his cheeks uncontrollably, a mix of betrayal and disbelief weighing heavy on his heart. Jungkook seeing his husband crying, immediately took latter in his arms. Jimin instantly latched on his husband's body, hugging him tighter and finding solace in his arms.

"They tried to sell me," Jimin sobbed, his world crumbling around him. "How could they... How could my own parents...?" Jungkook only pulled Jimin closer, offering silent comfort as they weathered the storm of emotions together. He never wanted to see his precious husband cry like this.

"Stop crying, my love," Jungkook whispered, his voice cracking with emotion. "Your tears pierce my soul. I won't let anyone hurt you, not even your own parents."

"But it's hurt." Jimin whispered, and Jungkook only tightened his grip.

"I know, but you have me and our baby too." Hearing this, Jimin nuzzled more deeper into his husband's arms, knowing that amidst every chaos and heartache, he had his love of life on his side, and now their baby bun too.

|I•------» - «------•I|

RAINY DAY IS MY NEW STORY CHECK IT OUT