Wild morning, Honeymoon, My Love [Part 26]

Start from the beginning

I brushed my teeth and then got out of my dress and stood under the shower and turned it on. It's been so many day we had s*x and I am really craving for him, I am feeling so horny now and I want his dick buried deep inside me. 

I came out of shower and opened the door and peeked outside and saw him sitting on the bed going though his phone. "Karthikkk..." I called him extending k in a mischievous voice. He looked at me and raised his brows, "you need something" he asked and I nodded.

I motioned him to come near me and he came, "yeah you need something" he asked again and I opened the door not caring that I am naked. his eyes darkened seeing my naked self and he looked at me from top to bottom.

"what do you want love hmm, you need me to help you?" he asked and I held his t-shirt "yes I need you and your dick inside me right now" I said and pulled him inside the shower and rest is upto your imagination.

Must read:- so before writing further I want to tell my readers that I don't read hard core smut so I can't write it and it's first time I have written something like this. As I said before I have decided to challenge myself and will write mature content in my other book twisted desire s amidst of fire. 

This is my first multicouple book and it has many mistakes and before hand I decided to not add any smutty scenes but after seeing my not so innocent readers, I am ready to write a smut scene BUT for only one couple, because writing smut is not my cup of tea. So choose wisely you want smut for which couple:-

Karthik and Drishti (drop pink heart)

Atharv and Dhara (drop black heart)

Kunal and Ananya (drop red heart)

My legs were feeling wobbly after our wild morning, he showed no mercy upon me and fucked me hard against the wall under the shower, not that I am complaining I asked him for it. We were already late for breakfast so we decided to have it in our room only.

Karthik was going through his emails and Kirti was feeding him as she was playing the role of mother as she was playing house house. "My son.. has no time for me bad son" she said and stopped feeding him as he kept his I pad aside and focused on her. "sorry mumma will not do this again" he said and she patted his head.

"good boy, good boy" she said and giggled as Karthik started tickling her. It was sunday and everyone was home except for Kunal, I asked Ananya and she too didn't know about his whereabouts. "Karthik do you know where Kunal went he isn't home since morning" I asked.

"He is planning surprise date for Ananya maybe he is out for that" Karthik said and I nodded, finally there are happy and together. "Mumma, dadda I wanna go out" Kirti said grabbing our attention. "okay baby where do you wanna go out lets go now" Karthik said and she shook her head.

"no dadda a long vacation somewhere nice" She said and I smiled. "sure baby lets go on a family trip what say Karthik?" I said and he nodded. "I will tell others about this plan and get their opinions" He said and we both squealed.

-----------------------------------------------------

Atharv's Pov:-

I was feeling Dhara's fingertips on specific parts of my face, I woke up the second she was brushing her fingers in my hairs, But I kept my eyes close to see what she does when I am sleeping. She properly slicked and set my messy locks and then touched the top of my forehead counting one.

Then her hand went near my eyes and she touched under it and counted two and then one the nose counting three. "You have so many beautiful moles I only have two on either side of my thighs and don't know if I have else where on my body" she muttered slowly.