The Age of Steel/Rise of the Cybermen

(Sorry, this ones short because I didn't know what to do for this one)

Annika had stayed behind as she had an event to attend to in Asgard as it was a Jotunheim/Asgard/Klyntarian event and she had to attend, so Jack had went with the Doctor, mickey, and Rose since he hadn't been introduced to the Asguardians and Jotunns either. When it came to the two communities being together, the mischief family would walk around it was considered the 'Christmas Eyes' for whoever knew the midgaurdian holidays. They would keep one eye the usual green while where their Jotunn red eye came through the other. Annika had come back from standing in with Heimdall so he could attend to other things before she was approached by some Jotunn children learning how to cover their eyes. Thor had made a deal with Loki when the Frost Giants would come over and it was that they had to have their red eyes out. The Frost Giants had originally argued about it until Loki did point out it would be for their safety so they weren't accidentally hurt by fire. Since Loki was also known on Asgard, they would represent their heritage by doing one green eye and one red and their children did the same. The Jotunns could cover their eyes if they were learning, otherwise they needed to have red eyes. Thor had made a similar deal with Eddie for the sake of everyone's safety and the eyes of the symbiote halves needed to be present in at least one eye, so some of the people there had one eye showing and one completely white. Eddie walked around with a brown eye and a white eye and Annika's eyes would become more like candy cane eyes instead of Christmas eyes.

While Annika was teaching the children, she suddenly froze. "Princess Annika?" the children were asking. They hear a commotion and see Prince Fenrir and Prince Sleipnir had also froze, a horrified expression on their faces. The three were ushered over where they explained they couldn't feel their mates. They weren't dead, they were immortal in a sense, they just couldn't feel them.

Then a little while later the sound of an engine filled the room and the warriors were about to attack the blue box. "Wait," Thor called, "We know them."

The Doctor, Rose, and Jack flew out of the TARDIS into the arms of their mates before realizing they were in front of people. "Go get cleaned up, I guess you're getting introduced now," Thor told them.

The family took the three of them back, "What happened?" Loki asked them.

"We were in a parallel universe. A universe that Odin was still in control and you had grown bitter. Annika and Rose both didn't exist because Jackie and Pete Tyler never had children and you and Eddie never met. We met Mickey's alternate self who died and Mickey stayed behind because his Gran was there. They were Cybermen everywhere and they killed their version of Jackie Tyler and then we got out of there after the Cybermen were defeated," the Doctor said in one breath.

After the trio had calmed down, the Doctor and Jack were sent to get changed while Annika picked out a dress for Rose. The Doctor eventually came out wearing dark blue with red accents to represent Annika, while Jack wore grey with vibrant blue accent for Sleipnir, and Rose was in grey with amber accents and her hair done in a braid for Fenrir. They people of Asgard, Klyntar, and Jotunheim got the message as they wore the colors of their mates. They were officially introduced to the people and would be known as Prince Doctor, Prince Jack, and Princess Rose. They were startled at first when children approached them wanting to know about their respective worlds whether it be Gallifrey, twenty first century Midguard, or fifty first century Midguard. Soon the three had relaxed as they spoke to new people.