Tooth and Claw

Jack had been cleared to go after he gained more control over the air. The Doctor and Annika had agreed to stay for a while, Annika taking a trip to see Heimdall for a bit to learn more from him and then lived up to her promise and her and the doctor visited a gift shop and the Doctor had started his rambling about why hospitals couldn't have bigger gift shops. Rose had taken the time to learn her earth abilities before they ahd all set off, not kniwng the surprise that would greet Jackie, Loki, and Eddie.

"What do you think of this? Will it do?" Rose asked, coming out in short dungarees and a pink shirt.

"In the late 1970s? You'd be better off in a bin bag. Hold on, listen to this," the Doctor turns on music and starts dancing to it.

'Cover up some,' Jack heard Annika say. He noticed she purposely covered up more, wearing a long skirt and wondered how the Doctor and Rose hadn't noticed.

"Ian Dury and the Blockheads. Umber One in 1979," the Doctor said.

"You're a punk," Rose laughed.

"It's good to be a lunatic," the Doctor replied.

"That's what you are. A big old punk with a rockabilly thrown in," Rose said.

"Would you like to see him?" the Doctor asked, looking quickly at Annika and Jack, looking very quickly at Annika again. Jack ahd left and came back with a more covered up shirt and his jacket as he sat beside Annika wore a long sleeved ankle length black and green dress.

"How do you mean? In concert?" Rose asked.

"What else is a TARDIS for? I can take you to the Battle of Trafalgar, the first anti-gravity Olympics, Caesar crossing the Rubicon or Ian Dury at the Top Rank, Sheffield, England, Earth, 21st November, 1979. What do you think?" the Doctor asked, not waiting for Rose's answer as he set the TARDIS for 1979.

'Why are you dress up like that?' the Doctor mentally asked Annika. Annika raised an eyebrow in Jack's direction and motions to the Doctor with her eyes making the man's eyes widen, 'He noticed?' he asked.

'Reasons,' she said to the Doctor, 'Yep, he's trying to be attentive, but we both know he gets distracted,' she added towards Jack.

After the bumpy ride, they landed with the Doctor rambling off, "1979. Hell of a year. China invaded Vietnam. The Muppet Movie. Love that film. Margaret Thatcher. Urgh. Skylab falls to Earth, a little help from me. Nearly took off my thumb," he stuck up his thumb as the walked out, "And I like my thumb. I need my thumb. I'm very attached to," he was interrupted by the rifles being cocked and aimed at them, making the Doctor shift so Annika was behind him, "My thumb," he looks around and takes in the environment, including the men with the guns pointed at them, "1879. Same difference."

"You will explain your presence. And the nakedness of this girl," a man said. Rose looked down at her clothes and then over at Annika. 'You knew, didn't you?' she asked her.

'Don't wake my mate in a coma,' was Annika's answer. Rose sighed, Annika hadn't gotten her back for that and Rose admits she almost forgot what Fenrir had told her.

"Are we in Scotland?" the Dcotor asked in a Scottish accent that made Annika's widen. 'Holy fucking shit what was that just came out of that mouth of his and he can he use it more?' Mayhem asked.

'More like could he use it in the bedroom?' Annika added. Then she saw Jack looking at him wide-eyed. Jack turned and saw the green-gold/white eyes glaring at him and jumped back, 'You get horse dick. I get Time Lord dick. Time Lord dick is mine,' Annika mentally replied with a growl. Jack stepped back in caution and in fear.