Aliens of London

(Third POV)

"How long have we been gone?" Rose asked as she came into the console room after helping Annika change which was a bit hard considering she had to wear really thick gloves. "About twelve hours," the Doctor answered, looking a bit concerned that Annika was still rather quiet. She was standing behind Rose, her skin still paler making her hair still darker. Her skin did cool down some, Mayhem taking over her healing, but Rose did still have to wear her gloves.

"Okay, we won't be long," Rose said. The two girls walking out of the TARDIS.

Eddie was doing his work in his flat when he hears, "Our spawn is back," making him look up.

"Why do you have to call her our spawn?"

"Because she is our spawn, we helped make her, we had sex with Loki and made her, we—,"

"Okay! I got it," Eddie cut Venom off.

"...Mayhem is stressed and trying to heal Annika," Venom growled.

Eddie stopped what he was doing, "What?" he said a bit too calmly. Eddie heard footsteps approaching, assuming it was Rose and Annika, his door flew open, and Rose squeaked seeing a hybrid face of Eddie and Venom who just motioned her by as she quickly apologized. "You've been gone for twelve months by the way," Rose hears as she enters the flat to face her shocked mother.

The Doctor walked out to see missing posters for Rose, but why not Annika? He then looks down at the date on the poster and the double checks the actual date, then hurries up to Powell Estate, hoping he could avoid a no doubt very angry Klyntar. He rushed up and hurried into Rose's flat, briefly seeing a man, Eddie, with his arms around Annika, giving her a fatherly hug. His hearts broke hearing the small sniffles from the girl, "It's not twelve hours, it's twelve months. You've been gone a year. Sorry," he says, entering Rose's flat. He was then also interrupted by the black tendrils in the form of a hand grabbing his leg, pulling him out of the flat. Jackie and Rose followed in there shock, to see a creature with velvety black skin with white veins and big white eyes holding him up. The being opened its mouth revealing its long tongue and sharp teeth, "If you ever are the cause of my daughter getting injured or that terrified without trying to protect her I will rip out both of your hearts, shove them in your ears just to see if your head will explode with the pressure your brain will receive," Venom said before disappearing, revealing Eddie again who had dropped the Doctor on the floor. Eddie immediately went back to his daughter really wishing he could kill the man, but he wouldn't do that to his daughter.

"Why aren't you shocked?" Rose asked her mother.

Jackie sighed, "A man tried to break into the flat and kill me, but Eddie had come in as Venom and bit the guy's head off. Things made more sense after that," she says, and then as the Doctor stood, smacked him in the face.

"I don't trust you, I don't know who you are. I lose my daughter for a full year, and I didn't know why her and her friend were suddenly missing. Be glad I apparently knew two aliens, I met Loki, I like them too," Jackie adds the last bit to clarify, "and they explained things to me. Be lucky I am not calling the police that would call UNIT and get those two in trouble," Jackie spat, pointing to the father and daughter in the room.

The Doctor had left for a little bit to let Jackie and Eddie talk to their daughters. The four had moved over to the Tyler's apartment, "You met Mama?" Annika finally spoke.

Jackie nodded, "Oh yeah, very calming presence for a God of Mischief though," she comments. Annika wore a small smile on her face while Eddie walked back in with a fond smile, "Jackie even met your siblings," he adds. Jackie nods and tells the two girls about meeting Annika's other siblings, briefly pausing hearing Annika hiss. "What is that?" Rose asked, seeing Eddie put on thick gloves like she had earlier. "It's something to help heal Jotunns with burns," he said, adding more of the chilly cream onto Annika's shoulder, blue tendrils covering it up briefly, "Mayhem," Eddie scolded, the tendrils slightly moving away so he could add more. Rose turned back to Jackie and spoke with a smile, "Well, I'm happy I don't have to hide what we were doing from you," she said and told her about the couple adventures she had been on.