New Earth

After everyone was rested and the Rose, Jack, and Annika were adjusting to their new abilities, they were off. Some traits of them had changed. Annika had to visit with Heimdall and even received dreams from the Norns as she would be sharing a domain with them. As the Doctor found out during fun time, Annika was still slender, but had some more defined curves. Her hair was darker and her eyes had gold specks that turned fully gold when she used her time magic. She now knows what are fixed times, what could change, what's not supposed to happen. She can freeze, rewind, or speed up time. Her new abilities also gave her visions of future events. She found that when that happens that Mayhem would take over her body so she could stay out of danger. Mayhem herself now had gold accents settled in her body and now had access to use Annika's other magic.

Rose found out she could create earthquakes and use stone to do whatever she wants with it. Her tracking skills are excellent thanks to Fenrir. She could track the Doctor or Annika whenever they wander off. Having the time vortex in her previously left her with an ability of heightened instinct. It was hard to sneak up on her now. Rose found out she could work with plants to grow herbs and food, so that was a plus if they were to get lost. She practiced shifting more and could now do it within a split second. She was figuring out her instinctual protection over the others, she was aware the Doctor, Annika, and Jack had tricked her earlier into thinking they were okay.

Jack found out he could blow out strong winds (he totally did not have a dirty joke about it) and he could eventually create and control a tornado. He was going to stay on Earth (per Annika's random request) and him and Sleipnir would find an empty area and work on creating a tornado. He had developed telekinesis with the wind helping him some while also finding out he could fly using the wind. Like Rose, he also had an instinct from being brought back to life by the Time Vortex. But, Jack also seemed to develop telepathy and needed to work woth the mischief family to control it and the Doctor promised to help when Jack starts traveling again.

The Doctor had walked back out into the console room of the TARDIS with his cut off hand stored in a container. "It'll be an odd decoration," he said, looking at with a raised eyebrow.

Annika shrugged from her seat, "Could say I suggested it."

He blinks at her, "You did suggest it."

Annika blinks back at him, "Then you won't be lying."

Outside, Rose and Jackie were walking to the TARDIS, Rose now carrying more stuff with her. "Have you got everything?" Jackie was asking.

"I've got everything, don't worry," Rose replies. She gave her mother a calm smile, happy that the woman wouldn't be alone. Now that the Guinevere, whatever it was, had been destroyed—she didn't know by who—the mischief family was going to be visitng and keeping Jackie company. "Just make sure you keep letting the mischief family visit you, you're practically their favorite human now, other then Mrs. Chen," she couldn't help but add.

"Who's that?" Jakcie asked.

"She let Eddie and Annie eat people robbing her store and they got free chocolate," Rose answered. Those two loved chocolate. She was sure she saw Emerson with a mix of chocolate and some kind of gummy candy in his pockets when he started eating.

"I guess you gotta get going now," Jackie said hugging her daughter tightly. Jack had already said farewell for now as he left with Sleipnir to learn how to make tornadoes. Jormangandr had gone with as he knew he would have to teach his future mate hurricanes.

"I do," Rose said and threw her arms around her mother, "I love you!"

"I love you," Jackie squeezed her back.

Rose hurried over to Fenrir, "I know you probably wanted something different, but oh well," she said and kissed him. Fenrir's eyes widen in surpise before wrapping his arms around her and kissed back. "Bye," she said to the other and found Annika and the Doctor sitting on the Captain's Chair in the console room. Rose had a small smile on her face. The hybrid was sitting on the Doctor's lap and the Time Lord looked perfectly content in his position. Rose had been glad he found out he was Annika's mate and opened that bond when he regenerated, although she could see he had done it when he apologized before regenerating.