Dalek

The TARDIS lands in its new destination and the trio walk out, Rose noticing the Doctor being cautious as he looks at the display cases, but both catch Annika's jerking head as she looks around. "So what is it? What's wrong?" Rose asked the two. "Don't know. Some kind of signal drawing the TARDIS off course," the Doctor says, "I don't know what's wrong with Annika though."

"I sense someone close to me here," she says.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, it's happened before, someone stole a Klyntar's symbiote half and used it, it drove my dad and I insane because we detected a familial relationship," Annika explained.

"Are you feeling one right now?" the Doctor asked, thinking it's similar to the Time Lords sensing when another one is around. Annika nods, still looking around.

"Where even are we?" Rose asked.

"Earth. Utah, North America. About half a mile underground," the Doctor answered, going back to being distracted by the surrounding display cases.

"And when are we?"

"2012" the Doctor told her.

"God, that's so close. So I should be twenty six," Rose said in shock, "Blimey. It's a great big museum," Rose added when the Doctor turned on the lights. They both heard a growl and looked over at Annika who was staring at a pair of gray and bright blue daggers in one of the display cases, "Be careful here," Annika tells the Doctor, making him look at her in caution, "I know those daggers," was all she said.

"It's an alien museum. Someone's got a hobby. They must have spent a fortune on this. Chunks of meteorite, moon dust. That's the milometer form the Roswell spaceship," the Doctor listed off, wondering what else the museum was hiding as a result.

"That's a bit of Slitheen!" Rose noticed, taking in what the Doctor was looking at, "That's a Slitheen's arm. It's been stuffed."

"Oh, look at you," the girls heard the Doctor say. They turned around to find him looking at a giant stereotypical robot head. "What is it?" Rose asked.

"An old friend of mine. Well, enemy. The stuff of nightmares reduced to an exhibit. I'm getting old," the Doctor said. Annika smiled in memory, Cybermen didn't like attacking Klyntar because Klyntars could get inside a Cyberman and destroy it from the inside out.

"Is that what the signal's coming from?" Rose asked.

"No, it's stone dead. The signal's alive. Something's reaching out, calling for help. I'm hoping it's what Annika is sensing," The Doctor told her. He touched an exhibit making an alarm go off as armed men came running in at all sides, "If someone's collecting aliens, that makes you Exhibit A and B," Rose said quietly.

Nearby, a man was sat chained to the wall, mouth covered, and cuffs to drain his magic, he could hear the new people, he gained some hope.

'Put up a new illusion,' Mayhem spoke, Annika put up another illusion and started looking around as she made herself invisible. 'One of our brothers,' Mayhem adds, as they look at the daggers again. Suddenly a screech was heard, thankfully Annika somehow kept hidden and her illusion stayed in place.

"The cage contains my two living specimen," Van Statten, the man who runs everything said. "And what are they," the Doctor asked.

"Like you don't know."

"Show me," the Doctor demanded.

'Rose,' Rose heard Annika's voice in her head, startling her a little, 'The Doctor pretty much outed himself as an alien to somebody who is collecting aliens. We both go with Adam, but I need you to keep him distracted. Those daggers belong to one of my brothers,' Annika revealed. She could feel Rose's shock but the blonde didn't show it on the outside. 'Okay,' Rose responded.