Born Again/The Christmas Invasion

(Small Disclaimer: I do not know Norse mythology very well)

The Doctor skips around the console as Rose and Jack watched the wide grin on his face in caution. In the Doctor's post-regeneration delirious state, he forgot there's a pissed off family waiting for him when they landed. "6 PM...Tuesday..." he was muttering. Annika was watching from her position in Jack's arms. The immortal human knew the hybrid wasn;t steady on her feet, so he held her where he wouldn't make direct contact with her skin so she could have somebody steady her for longer. He's also sure if he gets frost bite it should heal. He didn't know how he knew that, but he knew that. "October...5006...On the way to Barcelona!" the Doctor had continued his muttering before straightening up at the end and looked at the three, briefly frowning at how weak Annika currently looked in Jack's arms. While Annika in her Jotunn form was taller than Jack by a lot, she still looked small as she half laid in Jack's arms. "Now then...what do I look like?"

"Smaller ears," Jack said.

"You shrunk an inch," Annika muttered. Rose, still in her wolf form was nodding with each thing the other two were saying.

"I think you got skinnier," Jack said.

"More hair," Annika added.

"You look younger," Jack adds on.

"I will eat people who flirt with you," Annika declared.

"I am saying this as the person that I am," Jack started, making sure his furutre sibling-in-law wouldn't eat him, "You look more attractive. Your previous self had some handsome qualities, but I can see Annika more likely eating someone," he said. Rose the wolf was still nodding in agreement.

The Doctor then started checking over his new body, "Two legs, two arms, two hands," he lists off as he checked each part. He checks his wrist, spinning his hand around as he feels his wrist, "Slight weakness in the dorsal tubercle," he mutters.

"You two know what that is?" Jack asked Rose and Annika. Rose had moved around to help support Annika some and the two women shake there heads.

"Oooooooh I do have hair!" the Doctor exclaimed, now feeling his hair, "Oh, Oh! Big hair!" he adds in excitement as he feels his hair. 'Hair to pull on...in bed...lips on lips...which set of lips is up for debate...' Mayhem spoke up in Annika's head for the first time since he regenerated. If Annika was in her more humanoid form, she would have been blushing bright purple at the thought. 'How are you doing?' Annika asked her symbiote half.

'Weeeeeell, I look a little different and I think you might a little when you rest some...' Mayhem trails off. Annika's eyes widened wondering what was going to happen to her and how different she was going to look.

The Doctor has finally stopped playing with the top of his hair and moved to his sideburns, "Sideburns, I've got sideburns! Or really bad skin. Little bit thinner, that was right," the Doctor had switched to feeling his stomach, slapping it, "That's weird. Give me time, I'll get used to it," he paused, "Between my shoulder blades, there's a mole," he announced, rotating his shoulders, "That's all right. Love the mole," he decided.

"Doctor?" Jack called, feeling a strong headache come on. Rose and Annika heard the tone in his voice and so did the hyperactive Doctor as he spun around to look at him, "Yes?" he asked.

"Maybe we should stop back on Earth and let Fenrir help Rose turn human again and let Annie rest since she hasn't turned human again either. Also, I'm getting a headache and not feeling that great," Jack suggested, feeling himself start to sweat. He must've felt hot because Annika started to shift away from him.