Bad Wolf

The Doctor was woken up by Annika aggressively shaking him. They had just left Emerson to go back to the time he originally came from and Annika's brothers were staying with Eddie for the time being. The Doctor, Jack, Rose, and Annika, were on their way to a new adventure before everything went black. "There's people out there," Annika whispered. They were in an enclosed small space, standing practically chest to chest. The two fell out of the cabin as the Doctor started moving, 'Don't reveal Mayhem,' the Doctor sent to Annika. He didn't know where they were, he didn't know if there was a weakness to a Klyntar here. He had the urge to find where Jack and Rose were, but he needed Annika safe.

"Oh, my God! I don't believe it! Why'd they put you two in there? They never said more people were coming," the woman who ran up to them said.

"Where the hell are we?" Annika growled out as she and the Doctor fell to the ground. She didn't have Mayhem come forward, but her agitation along with Annika's own agitation was shining through. She was a princess of three planets; she's bound to be at risk of being kidnapped.

"Careful now," the woman tried to help the Doctor and Annika up, but Annika slapped her hands away, "Oh," the woman gasped, "Mind yourself!" Oh, that's the transmat," she said, noticing the two looking back at the enclosure they were in, "It scrambles your head. I was sick for days. All right?" she asked the two, "So, what's your names then?" she asked.

"I'm Annika, he's the Doctor. Where can I be sick?" Annika asked, her stomach still not getting use to eating the Slitheen. "Here," the woman handed her a nearby trashcan. Annika grabbed it, making sure the Time Lord using her for balance could still balance and puked into the bucket using magic to alter the lovely clump of flesh that came out of her mouth into water. Part of the Doctor hoped her magic wasn't detectable, but then remembered she's the daughter of a trickster deity. Another part hoped she was okay, while another part still wanted to know what the hell was going on.

"What happened?" he asked.

"You got chosen," the woman said.

"Chosen to be sick? Chosen to be kidnapped? Chosen to have a very cheerful woman greet them? Chosen to be here against our will? Chosen to throw up a gassy faced bitch? Take your pick, any pick," Annika sassed quietly, but nobody heard other than the Doctor as the hybrid was still bent over.

"Chosen for what?" the Doctor asked, his head becoming clearer.

"You're a housemate. You're in the house. Isn't it brilliant?!" the woman screeched.

"Oh my Icky Odin, don't screech, that's as bad as audio feedback," Annika groaned. The Doctor had a suspicion that Annika may have a headache. She insulted Odin (Like all of her family does if they don't say 'Oh my Thor' instead) and mentioned a sound being as bad as one of her weaknesses.

A man who stood by a screen with a giant eye on it did not look happy, "That's not fair. We've got eviction in five minutes! I've been here for all nine weeks, I've followed the rules, I haven't had a single warning, and then they come swanning in..." the man would've continued if it wasn't for the glare Annika through his way.

Another woman, this time a dark skinned woman in pink came in and also complained, "If they keep changing the rules, I'm going to protest, I sm. You watch me, I'm going to paint the walls," she said.

"Would the Doctor please come to the Diary Room?" a voice spoke throughout the room. The Doctor leaves, just as Annika figures it out, "You've got to fucking kidding," she mutters.

*******

The Doctor enters the other room behind the eye, "You are live on channel forty four thousand. Please do not swear," the same voice said.