35

I woke up naked underneath the bed sheets, I looked to my right to see my husband sleeping soundly.

I turned over to where I was facing him, and I pushed his loose hair back away from his face.

God, I'm in love with him.

He's everything I've dreamt of.

I love this man with all my heart.

I rubbed my thumb against his cheek, and he slowly opened his eyes. Jack smiled back at me.

"Good morning my love." I softly said.

he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me in close. Now I'm stuck in his hold.

"Goodmorning." He mumbled and I heard him snore.

Now I'm really stuck.

"Jackkkk!" I groaned and tried to move out of his hold.

"You're so comfy." He mumbled as his hand rested on my thigh.

"Jack Finnegan Gilinsky. Let me goooo!" I begged.

Jack opened his eyes and rest his lips on mine, "morning breath." I stopped him.

"I don't care, now kiss me woman." He demanded. Jack pulled me in close and we had a full on make out on the bed.

Jack grabbed my waist and lifted me right on top of his bulge. It was hard.

this man is horny. "JACK!" I gasped.

"What?" He looked at me with innocent eyes.

I felt him rub against me as I grinded back and forth on his lap.

"Babe don't do this." He groaned as I watched as he closed his eyes.

"Why?" I asked innocently.

"You know what it does to me. The things you do to me." He groaned. I felt his bulge get harder underneath me.

I smirked at my husband, I grinded back and forth and went a little bit faster. I looked at Jack to see his eyes closed but he was biting his lip.

His grip on my waist tightened as he guided my hips back and forth.

"Fuck!" He breathed out.

I hopped off of his lap and strutted my way into the bathroom.

"Are you serious!" He groaned from the bedroom.

I stepped into the shower and turned on the water. I stood underneath and let it run down my exposed naked body.

I felt hands wrap around my waist, I felt lips kiss my neck.

I turned around to see Jack grinning at me, "you left me back there." He said and pulled me close to him.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I winked at my husband.

We been having a lot of sex lately; I don't know why.

I don't mind the sex at all but why?

Jack bent me forward as he slowly slid his cock inside me, "oh fuck!" I moaned as I put my hands on the wall for balance.

Jack grip my waist and pounded into me from behind, fuck it feels so good.

"Fuck baby!" He grunted and he went faster.

He grabbed a handful of my hair, and I leaned back as he thrusted hard into me. My boobs were bouncing up and down as I felt his hand wrap around my throat from behind.

"Fuck I love." He whispered in my ear.

"Oh fuck, faster please!" I begged and moaned loudly.

My moans echoed in the bathroom as Jack fucked me harder.