05

I finished showering and head downstairs to see my boyfriend still passed out on the couch.

I walked over and shook him awake, "cmon Jack, let's go lay you down on a way more comfortable surface." I nudged his shoulder.

He groaned and opened his eyes. Jack sat up and I held out my hand.

He looked up at me while grabbing my hand, I helped him stand up and we walked up the stairs carefully so that he doesn't fall backwards.

we finally made it to my room and I laid Jack down one one side of the bed, "shower now or in the morning." I asked him.

It was one bottle of champagne, he cannot be this drunk.

"I'm gonna shower now." He said and sat up. I walked over and kissed him on the lips.

"I'll ask Jack for some extra clothes." I said and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Love you." He mumbled and smiled at me.

Jack stood up and walked to the bathroom while I headed over to Gilinsky's room.

I knocked and the door opened, "what do you want?" He rolled his eyes.

"I came to ask if I could get some extra clothes for Jack." I asked.

He sighed and opened his top drawer and pulled out a tank, he then pulled out basketball shorts from the bottom drawer and handed them to me.

"Thanks." I said and grabbed them from Jack. I walked back to the room and set the clothes in the bathroom.

I walked back out and climbed into bed, I pulled the covers up to my waist and closed my eyes.

A few minutes later, I felt the bed dip and arms wrap around me, "that shower woke me up. Even though it was one bottle of champagne." He groaned.

I turned over and kissed my boyfriend, "you got wasted off of one bottle my love." I laughed.

"Stopppp." He whined.

I rubbed my thumb against his soft skin and kissed him once more, "goodnight baby." I said.

"Goodnight baby girl." Jack said back and kissed me on the head. I reached over and turned off the bedside lamp.

the next morning, I woke up alone in the bed. I smelt the smell of breakfast and coffee.

I threw the covers off and walked downstairs to see the guys making breakfast, the guys as in my brother and boyfriend.

"What's all this?" I asked and sat down at the bar.

"Breakfast." Jack said and flipped the bacon.

"What's the occasion?" I asked them both.

"No occasion, I was in the mood to make breakfast." My boyfriend smiled at me.

"How do you take your coffee." He asked me.

"Hazelnut creamer please." I smiled and stood up.

I walked upstairs and headed to the bathroom to get ready. I finished brushing my teeth and fixed my bed hair.

 I finished brushing my teeth and fixed my bed hair