20

-Claudia's pov

I finally made it home, Blake opened the trunk and helped carry my bags to my house.

Blake is Luna's ex boyfriend from middle school. He knows about Luna and Jack.

"Thanks for the ride." I told him as we walked into the house.

"Of course." He said as he set my bags down near the kitchen.

Blake walked over to me and pulled me close to him, he rest his lips against mines and I felt his hands grip onto my ass.

Blake and Luna had a bad fall out, Blake hurt her and she was a wreck after the break up. I'm going to make her jealous.

@claudiatihan baby

@claudiatihan baby

tagged @blakem

@blakem and 90m others

@blakem sexy mama😍
@madisonbeer isn't that-?
@stassiebaby oh shit
@derek_luh you're a snake Claudia
@realsk8 damn Claudia, didn't think you'll stoop this low
@blakem @lunabae oops 🙊
@lunabae the fuck is this?
@claudiatihan you low key deserved it @lunabae
@lunabae fuck you bitch @claudiatihan

"So is it true that her and Jack are actually sleeping together." Blake asked me as he braided my hair.

"It's the truth, and they have been for months." I said and sent a quick text to aurora. I saved all the evidence of Jack and Luna it's a folder.

I waited and aurora sent me a text back, she sent me multiple receipts of Jack and Luna and I saved them to my expose folder.

She's gonna regret lying to me for months.

"That shits disgusting. Out of all people, her brother." Blake said and fake gagged.

"What I said." I said while scrolling through my phone. They posted stories, apparently they stayed behind at the cabin for a bit longer.

I still can't believe they chose to believe her sob story. It's ridiculous.

-Luna's pov

I can't believe Claudia, she knew what Blake did to me. She knew what he did, he broke my heart, he cheated on me with my worst enemy and she turns around and does this.

Fucking bitch. I never thought to see her stoop this low before, out of all people, she chose my ex. She even told me that I should forget about him because he wasn't worth it.

She definitely did this to make me jealous, because there is just no way. Jack walked into my room and closed the door.

"Now that our secret is out. Can I have some fun with you." Jack asked me.

"Jack, they are downstairs." I shushed him and pulled him into my bathroom, I shut the door and locked it just in case, and turned on the fan.

I know they know about us but I still want to keep us on the down low.