27

Jack and I walked out of the bedroom and headed to the kitchen to see our friends standing in a group, taking shots.

"Where did yall disappear off to?" Nate asked and smirked.

"None of your business." I said and grabbed a new can of white claw. I don't know where I put my last one.

"They definitely fucked." Sammy said and chuckled.

"And how would you know that?" Jack said and popped opened a bottle of corona.

"You both randomly showered." He said and I slapped Jack, "stupid." I said and he rubbed his arm. "Ow!" He said.

"When you beat Aurora's ass, that was badass!" Claudia said and gave me a shot of tequila. I grabbed the shot glass and we cheered.

We took a few shots and I grabbed Jack's hand, I led him to the dance floor and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You're so fucking beautiful Luna." He whispered and kissed the side of my neck.

I turned around and grinded against Jack, I felt his bulge get hard underneath me.

"Eager much?" I smirked at my fiancé.

"You excite me a lot!" He whispered in my ear.

Twerkoholic by B. Smyth came on and I got excited. Jack gripped onto my waist as I leaned forward and started grinding against him.

I turned around and pointed my finger against his chest, I pushed him slightly against the couch and he plopped down. I climbed on top of Jack's lap as I grinded back and forth ontop of him.

"Fuck." He threw his head back. Jack held my waist as I grinded faster back and forth.

"Fuck baby! This feels so good!" He breathed in. I moved Jacks head up and kissed his neck, I bit his earlobe softly as he moaned into my ear.

"God I fucking love you." He said and gripped my throat.

I stood up from his lap and yanked him up. We walked back to the kitchen and I popped open the bottle of whiskey. I poured out a few shots and passed it around to my friends. "Cheers to Luna and Jack's engagement." Sammy said and we all cheered. I threw my head back and let the whiskey trickle down my throat.

It burns but it's a good feeling. I never gotten drunk and grinded on someone before. It's all new to me. Not really.

The rest of the night became a blur after a few more shots of whiskey. I woke up in my own bed, the music has stopped. I sat up and a I got a major killer headache. I threw the covers off of me and felt like I needed to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and barfed into the toilet.

I sat back against the wall and wiped my mouth, fuck. How much did I drink last night? And did I shower? I smelt myself and I smell like alcohol.

I stood up and got lightheaded. I leaned against the counter for support. There was throw up in the toilet so I flushed it quick before I puke again.

I'll shower later, I feel like passing out right now and I just need to lay back down.

I walked over to my bed and climbed under the sheets, I pulled the covers up to my shoulder and closed my eyes.

- Jack's POV

I woke up and headed out of the bedroom to see the guys sprawled out all over the living room, I walked to the the spare bedroom to see the girls sleeping on the floor with no air mattresses. I know that was uncomfortable for the whole night. But then again, they were drunk off their asses so they probably didn't feel the hardwood floor.