28

Jack set me down and cupped my face, "we're having a baby." He said softly.

"Yes we are." I smiled at my fiancé.

"I love you so much Luna, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." He said.

I wrapped my arms around him and rest my head on his chest, he's the love of my life.

we moved in together, got engaged, I'm pregnant with jacks baby. The only thing left is to get married.

Can I marry you now?" Jack whined.

"I can't wait to marry you." I told him and laid down on the bed, Jack got into the bed and spooned me.

"Watching you walk down that aisle in that beautiful bride dress of yours, is a dream come true." He said and kissed my neck. Jack wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his head in the crook of my neck.

"I'm glad I have you in my life Jack." I told him as I shuffled around, I was facing him as he pushed the loose hair in my face back.

"I'm glad I have you too Luna. Thank god our parents got a divorce. I didn't want to lose you." He said and leaned in. He kissed my lips as I buried my head in his chest.

"Do we tell the others?" He asked me as he played with my shirt.

"Are you ready to tell them? Or do you want to keep it between us for a while until we're ready?" I asked Jack.

I sat up and stared at him. Jack sat up and pushed my hair behind my ear. "It's up to you babygirl." He said and kissed my cheek.

I got off the bed and held out my hand, Jack grabbed it and we walked downstairs to see the girls sprawled out on the couch, hungover. The guys were in the kitchen eating the breakfast Jack made and chatting.

"What are yall doing?" Jack said as we walked in.

"Thanks for the breakfast." Sammy said and grabbed a piece of bacon.

"This was made for everyone, not just you." Jack said and snatched the bacon from Sam's oily fingers. Sam snatched it back and shoved the bacon in his mouth. Jack groaned and walked out of the kitchen.

"ya'll mess with him too much!" I said and slipped a chuckle.

I walked out to see Jack plop down on the couch, I walked over and sat down beside him.

"Should we tell them?" I whispered to Jack hoping no one heard us.

"Tell us what?" Madison overheard and her eyes darted over to us.

Now that she said something, all eyes are on us. Everyone stopped and stared, waiting for me to speak up.

Did I whisper that loud?

Everyone walked into the living room and waited for Jack or myself to speak up.

I was hoping to tell them later, but now we can't lie to them. They can see right through us.

I looked at Jack and he nodded his head, he sat up and I faced our friends. "So Jack and I just found out that we are pregnant." I told the group. Jack stood up and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"OH MY GOD!" Madison shouted and ran over to us. She engulfed us with a hug and we felt multiple arms wrap around us.

"WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!" Claudia squealed and she jumped up and down.

"We should throw you an engagement and baby shower!" Madison exclaimed.

"No Madison, you don't have to!" I stopped her.