08

- Jacks POV

I caught her just before she hit the ground, I picked her up and Jack opened the front passenger door. I set Luna down and put the seatbelt on for her.

Jack closed the door as I said bye to our friends, "drive home safe. Text any of us when you get home." Claudia said.

"I will." I smiled at her and said bye. I ran over to my side and got in.

I shut the door and turned on the car. She was passed out in the passenger seat. I put the car in drive and drove home.

An hour later, we finally arrived home to see my parents car in the driveway.

Luna was still passed out in the passenger seat, I pulled up next to their car and put it in park.

I ran to Luna's side and carried her out carefully, without waking her.

I kicked the car door shut and locked it, the living room light turned on and the front door opened.

"Oh shit." I muttered.

"What happened?" Her mom whispered-yelled at me.

"She drank a bit too much and passed out." I said and carried her into the house. I laid her down on the couch and she shook awake.

"Someone's finally awake." My dad said.

"Can everyone please stop screaming." She said and rubbed her head.

"I'll make some hot tea." I said and walked into the kitchen.

I brewed some hot tea and waited it for to finish. I watched from the kitchen, she sat up and rubbed her head.

"How do you feel?" Her mom asked.

"My head is pounding." She said and tried to stand up.

"You are still coming off from the liquor, sit down." Her mom demanded.

She groaned loudly and sat down, "I need to throw up." She said. My dad quickly grabbed the nearest trash can and handed it to her. She threw up everything from tonight.

When she wakes up tomorrow, she's definitely going to regret drinking the Hennessy.

I poured some tea into a mug and brought it over for her, I handed her the cup and she blew on it to cool it down.

"I'm going to head up, goodnight." I kissed my dad and stepmom goodnight.

I walked upstairs to my bedroom and shut the door.

I took a refresher shower before heading to bed. I know Luna is on instagram right now because she just posted a random post.

 I know Luna is on instagram right now because she just posted a random post

@jackgilinsky its you and i

liked by @claudiatihan and 12k others

@claudiatihan 😍😍
@madisonbeer who and you??👀
@staskaranikolaou its like 2am, go to bed G.