34

Jack unlocked the suite door and we both walked in, "all that food gave me a food belly" I said and rubbed my stomach.

"That food was heaven." Jack said as he slid off his dress shoes and setting them in our closet.

I sat down on the bed and unclipped my heels. I laid back and breathed out.

"are you still full? or can you go swimming in a few minutes?" Jack asked.

"can I rest for a bit." I looked up at my husband.

"rest for a bit, I'll be waiting for you in the pool." He winked at me and went to go change.

I snuggled into the blanket and closed my eyes. This pregnancy has been making me so tired.

-Jack POV

I walked out to the poolside and sat down, I dipped my feet into the water and stared off into the night.

this pregnancy has made her more tired and drained. She's eating for two.

I swayed my feet back and forth in the water and looked beyond in the distance, fireworks were lit in the sky.

Paris looks so beautiful at night. I looked behind me into our bedroom to see her rummaging through her suitcase.

-Luna's POV

I sat up and breathed out, that dinner has really made me full, I feel more bloated besides my pregnancy.

I stood up and walked over to my suitcase to find a swimsuit that will fit, I brough enough that will fit me on this trip.

@lunagilinsky feels amazing being married👰🏻‍♀️

tagged @jackgilinsky

liked by @madisonbeer and 90m others

@jackgilinsky the water feels nice, it's calling for you😼
@jvck.j 😍😍😍
@sammywilk you look gorgeous Luna👀😍
@realsk8 😍😍😍
@derek_luh 😍😍😍🫶🏻
@madisonbeer have an amazing honeymoon<3
@staskaranikolaou you're so fine😍😩
@maggielindemann bestie is hawt🥵
@claudiatihan 😩😩😩😍

I grabbed my phone from the stand and walked out to see Jack swaying his feet in the pool.

I set my phone down on the chair and quietly walked over to him, i pushed him with all my strength and he fell over into the pool.

I giggled as he rises back up, "i pulled a leg muscle, babe can you help me out please?" He asked as he limped towards the pool edge.

"Oh no, I'm not falling for that trick." I said and smirked at him.

"Babe, I'm being serious! This shit hurts." He said and held onto the edge of the pool for balance.