10

I woke up in my own bed. I felt my face and it was swollen.

I can't believe Jack would do that to me.

The door opened and in came JJ, "hey, how are you feeling?" He asked me.

"I feel fine. Just in pain." I said.

Jack handed me an ice pack and I rest it against my cheek.

"I'm willing to hear you out." He said and sat down next to me.

"you probably don't even wanna hear my lies. You said enough last night." I said and got up from the bed.

"If I thought you were lying, would I do this." He said and grabbed me by the waist. Jack rest his lips against mines and I fell in love all over again.

"I thought you were mad." I pulled away.

"Jack and I had a talk and he told me the real truth. I'm not on speaking terms with him right now, but I want to make things right with you because I love you so much and I don't want to lose you." He said and kissed my head.

I laid my head on his chest and started crying, "please don't cry." He rubbed my back and I bawled harder.

"Jack I'm really sorry for everything. I knew I should've came to you and talked to you about it but I was afraid that if this got out. I would lose you." I said and sat down on the bed.

"Luna. Listen to me. I forgive you." He said and kissed me.

"But you shouldn't, I lied to you, kept this from you." I said to him and wiped my tears.

"Luna stop." He said. I closed my mouth and stared at him.

"You shouldn't forgive me. You deserve someone better who isn't going to lie to-

He interrupted me with a kiss.

"Shut up for once please." He said in a jokingly manner.

I smiled at him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you so much." He mumbled into my hair.

"I love you too Jack." I said and grabbed the ice pack. I rest it against my face and I breathed out in relief.

I can't believe Jack would hit me like that, I never expect him to do anything like it.

"What happened after I blacked out." I asked.

"After you blacked out, Derek was beating the living shit out of Gilinsky for hitting you. The girls took you home while I dealt with Jack." He explained.

"Are the girls still mad at me?" I asked.

"Why don't you ask them yourself." He said.

The door opened and in came my friends.

"I'll leave y'all to it." Jack stood up. He kissed me before walking out of the room.

The door closed behind him and I stared at my "friends"

"I want to apologize first for calling you a slut." Claudia said and sat down next to me.

"It's okay." I mumbled.

"Jack told us the truth, we should've let you explained your side. We are sorry Luna." Madison sat down next to me. She grabbed my hand and intertwined her fingers with mines.

"Why is everyone being so nice to me, y'all should be angry. Should be mad at me." I let go and stood up.

"Luna, calm down." Maggie said.

"Don't tell me to calm down." I said and stormed out.

I walked downstairs to see Jack G playing a game with Derek, I walked up to him and grabbed the controller from him.