𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘵

ᖇOᔕᗴ

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 I felt awful. Axel was in the bathroom with me as threw up everything I ate last night. This was the worst time to get sick. I hate vomiting too. The aftertaste is horrible.

He rubbed my back, planting soft kisses along my arm. I didn't want to touched. It made me angry to be honest. I wanted to scream at him to just leave me alone.

"Want some water?" He asks.

I rolled my eyes and flushed. "Yeah."

"Would you be okay staying here for a bit as I get it?"

"Just get the water Axel. Please."

"Okay. Okay." He helped me to my feet and I washed my mouth out by the sink before being helped back to bed. I don't feel that bad but goodness that was scary. I thought it would've just been one of those force backs—the type of bile that wants to come up but you end up swallowing it by accident. It wasn't.

I laid down and hugged the pillow. It's eleven and we leave in four hours. I'm not in the mood to do anything. Axel left the room and I sighed. Maybe it was all that damn food from yesterday. I mean I didn't eat all mine but momma was always piling up plates, expecting you to eat all like you're some sort of ogre.

But then a more obvious reason hit my mind. From say one we never once used a condom, he pulled out sometimes. I could be pregnant. I closed my eyes and shook my head. Exactly what the fuck did I expect? For his sperm to just avoid my eggs?

Fuck.

Then my phone rang. I didn't want to move since I was getting moody, on the brim of tears. Fuck. Fuck. I didn't even answer I just started crying. I was crying and sobbing until Axel got back.

"Woah, hey flower what's wrong?" He asks, dipping next to me. "Hey, look at me. What's wrong?" I didn't answer him, I just kept on crying as he stroked my arm. What did I expect?

ᗩ᙭ᗴᒪ

𝗪𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 for about two hours. Time was winding down but I needed to make sure she was okay. I just sat there, her head laying in my lap as I caressed her arm gently.

Finally she leant up. I brushed her cheek and she gazed at me. "You okay?" She shook her head, her face calling back into a frown. "Did I say something wrong?"

And then she laid it on me. "I think I'm pregnant." Hearing those words, that statement, I felt terrible. She wants a kid but, it hasn't been a year yet. We haven't gotten married as yet, I'm not mayor, as yet, and she's already pregnant. This goes both ways. I should've worn a condom more. Pulling out was sometimes successful, sometimes they weren't.

And the constant sex. "I'm sorry." She hugged me and I hugged back. "I know you wanted to wait. I'm sorry."

"I don't blame you, we should've been more responsible."

"I'm still sorry." I rocked with her for a bit. Still muttering sorries. My phone rang a few times but I ignored it. I knew it was probably my pilot calling. I just let it ring. And ring. And ring. Getting home is the last of my worries right now.

"I'm ready when you are Rose." I carefully state.

"We could get married." She croaks.

"You don't have to rush it if you don't want it as yet. It'll work out."

She sits up and wipes her eyes. "I'm not going to get rid of it. I know I wanted to wait longer to get married and have a child but damage is already done." She sighs. "We could give it six months." She suggests.

"Are you sure you want that? Again, Rose, I don't want you to feel pressured right now just because-

"We already said, "I love you", Axel. We agreed we already wanted this, sure not now but...things are already happening. We'll have to see if I really am first."

I nod. "Okay. Okay. When we get back we'll see."

Six hours later we were back in Rage Town. Our pilot wasn't too keen on waiting so we had to fly international, nothing I didn't mind. Rose and I went to her place to unpack, then a corner store, bought twenty different tests and waited.

What did I think was going to happen? That my sperm would just avoid her eggs? I shook my head. This is a different situation than Rachel. Rose wants kids, sure, but it wasn't meant to be right now. We should've eased on sex.

I'm pacing the dining room as I drank water from a bottle. Rose is sitting by the table with the tests spread out in a line. I don't even want to be in Rage Town right now. The energy here has changed drastically since I've been away.

Not to mention, the news about Rachel and I have just gotten thicker. Every news article is covering it, she dropped allegations on me. Such as abuse. At first I didn't care about the lie but then I got angry about it. Nobody's going to believe me if I say she was the one that was hitting me in our marriage.

I could hear the responses from here. "How can you allow her to hit you?" "How is that even possible you're a man?" "You're way taller and stronger than she is." Tch, how fucking bogus.

I heard a sniff and stopped pacing. Rose is just staring at them all. I walk around the table, easing behind her. I set the water down, my eyes scanning the different tests. All are positive.

It's funny how she gets pregnant right after our conversation about wanting to wait for a year. I kissed her cheek, neck, shoulder bone.

"I love you, Rose." I muttered. "I love you I promise. I love you." I kept pelting kisses on her skin, muttering those words woefully. I do love her.

"Well," she says half jokingly. "I'm going to be a mom." I gave her a kiss on her lips, my heart fluttering in sudden excitement. The thought hadn't really occurred to me until now.

I'm going to be a dad soon. I'm going to have a family.

"I love you, Rose."

~

Woah, slow down now.