𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦

ᗩ᙭ᗴᒪ
♡︎

𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗟 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜 had a decent time on the boat. And by decent we didn't argue and we just had dinner. Well I just drank a bit of wine, not wanting to get full. I still have to go to Rachel. I was thinking that maybe I'll bring Rose out here one of these days. I checked the time and it's nearing twelve. I have to see Rose.

"Let's take a photo. We could post it on the internet so people would know that what we have is still true." She was giggly about it too, like the way she worded it didn't sound forced at all.

"Shouldn't this be for us only? As a couple we patch things up in silence."

"Yeah but the town needs to know that you're not with that woman worker of yours."

She took out her phone and shifted through. "Who cares what Rage Town thinks, Rachel?"

"I do."

"Your father already took care of that situation days ago. It's dead. News come and go in Rage Town and you know that."

"I care, Axel. Okay? We need more publicity as a couple. A married couple. All we have are a few at old campaigns and when you first opened your business."

She snapped a photo of our half eaten food, then at the lake. She took a selfie and studied the photos. Then she gasps, putting her phone down after she was done.

"We should sleep out here tonight. Just you and I on the water." Rachel teases.

"Is that safe?"

"Of course it is. We could tie it back at the dock."

I texted Rose that I'll be there in an hour. I looked at Rachel and sighed. "Maybe another night. I have to head out." I stood up and she frowned.

"To where?"

"Burgs. I really need to talk to him about the deal plan."

"Well can I come?"

"No. Just get some sleep. Don't you have a meeting with Yung cosmetics?"

"Oh my goodness. I forgot! I was supposed to make a video for them today. Quick, take us home."

And I did just that. We were off that boat in seconds. I dropped Rachel home and I soon after sped my way towards Rose's. I called her.

"Hello."

"Hey. I'm on my way. I may smell like...lake water though."

She snickers. "Why?"

"Was on a boat."

"Oh yeah. I heard you two talking about it over the phone earlier."

"Wait, you knew she was there?"

"Why else would I want to touch myself to you Mr.Pone?"

I smiled to myself. "Oh so you're into games now?"

"Mmm, not really."

"Alright let's see. Do you like being choked, Rose?"

"Yeah." She answers quietly.

"Spanked?"

"Only if it stings in the end."

"Edged?"

"Mmm, I'm not sure. I've never been edged before."

"Okay." I hung up and tossed my phone into the passenger seat. I took my ring from my finger, placing it in the drink holder.

I reached Rose's eventually and parked my car behind hers. I got out, locking my doors before heading up the steps. I knocked. The door opened momentarily and she smiled.

She smells amazing. Like baby oil and vanilla. I also caught the smell of dove soap. I need to keep cologne in my car.

She's wearing a peach nightdress that stops to her thighs. I can tell she isn't wearing any underwear. Her nipples are basically screaming to get sucked on.

"A night dress."

"Well this is a house date."

"True."

She lead me inside and I took my shoes off by the door, following her to the living room. The coffee table is neatly seat with candles and the take out. Shit, I was supposed to buy.

"I'll pay you back for the take out I was supposed to-

"It's okay. You were busy after all." The more she reminds me of Rachel the shittier I feel.

"No reminders, please."

She grins, taking a seat on one side and I took mine on the opposing side. I took my suit jacket off, setting it aside.

"Pray before you eat."

Right, I forgot. I remember hearing Rose mentioned that for the first time. We were at Hisks, a steakhouse.

"Do you not pray before you eat?"

I froze, cutting down the middle of my steak. "Am I supposed to?"

"Yes. Now set the fork down and give me your hands."

That was the first time I prayed. And she made sure I did every time. We said grace and began. I don't have a problem with it though.

Rose and I ate in silence. It felt oddly relaxing. Like doing this is normal. To come home and have dinner, even if it is takeout.

"Next time I'll cook for you."

I gazed at her. Rose shot me a meaningful look with a small smile. "Sounds good."

"Do you know how to cook?"

I shook my head. "Umm...I was never really taught how to." Her smile dropped and she averted her gaze to the box in front of her.

"Your mother never taught you?" I knew what she was doing. Her eyes drift back to mind and I forced a smile.

"No."

She left it at that. I feel like she could sense the tension it brought. "Sorry I asked. I-

"No it's fine. I just don't like talking about my parents much."

"May I ask why?"

There was silence for a moment and I thought, why not? She knows everything else about me. I trust Rose.

"Well...we were poor of course, living between homeless shelter and homeless shelter. We'd only get kicked out of them because they argued a lot and would break the rules. I was just lucky I was able to go to school through it all and even that was tough. I loved school though. Learning was something I adored. Then I saw this pretty girl, Rachel. I wasn't good with talking to girls, but I didn't know fear either.

"She was always sitting by herself, watching people. What I didn't know for a while was that the kids didn't like her due to her being well, the mayor's daughter. They thought she was mocking them by studying at a government school. But I spoke to her. I picked her flowers and I remember her laughing at me. But she accepted them. And that was us.

"However, my parents died during my last year in high school." I got quiet.

"Accident?"

I shook my head. "Overdose."

Silence.

Rose made her way over to me and hugged me sideways. "That's terrible." She states softly.

"Rachel's dad basically adopted me by taking me in and funded my tuition for college, got me a job and even in the end helped me kickstart my business. I was so happy with it all. My wife, graduating college, finally succeeding with my business but." I tried not to cry but I failed.

"I haven't felt like that in a really long time, Rose."

"It's okay." Rose gave me a kiss on the cheek and continued hugging me. This is not how dinner is supposed to go. But fuck, I haven't cried over my parents in years. Sure they argued and always blamed one another but they always made sure I had it first.

They always put me first. And I know they would be proud of me right now. If only they were alive to see it. To see that they won't have to argue anymore or stress about not having money. If only.

♡︎