𝘔𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴

ᗩ᙭ᗴᒪ
♡︎

𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗜 𝗚𝗢𝗧 home I was met by a tornado. "Where the hell were you?! It's nearly three in the morning!" Rachel screams. I don't know how I survive. I'm impressed by the fact of my brain not exploding every time she greets me with shrieks and wails.

"I already told you where I've been."

"Yeah, I know and they didn't let me in!"

"Rachel, I was attending to business." I mutter. I undressed out of my suit jacket and loosened my tie. Today was a long day that turned into quite the eventful night.

She let me kiss her just to pull away again. And it's only hours before we see each other again. I feel like it'll be up to me firing her or her quitting. I wonder if she got home safe. She had a few too many drinks.

"It's always business this and business that. I don't know how I keep up with you."

I took a seat on the bed, kicking my shoes off. Rachel exhaled and stood in front me. I looked up at her and I noticed her shower robe.

"You don't notice me anymore." She whispers. My eyes drift down and I caught a bit of red. "I was waiting for you for hours." She quivers. No, something about this is off.

The robe dropped from her shoulders and onto the ground. Rachel straddle me, wrapping her arms around my neck. She smells amazing.

"You forgot my birthday." She reminds quietly. I closed my eyes. Shit. That's what it was.

"Fuck Rachel I'm sorry. Why didn't you tell me?" I ask looking her in the eyes. They're glossy.

"You're supposed to know."

"Rachel don't cry. I'm sorry." I wiped her tears and gave her a kiss on the lips. This is bad. Kissing Rose and then kissing my wife minutes later. Instead of taking her out to dinner I took Rose instead. Maybe Rose was right, I should fix my marriage.

As much as Rachel gives me a headache...I don't think I can divorce her. We've been together for so long. Ever since high school. Rachel shoved me down and I exhaled heavily.

During time like this, her taking over in bed, I would get turned on in a matter of seconds. But it didn't happen. It worried me. Rachel kissed me again and undid my pants. Get hard.

Get hard.

Get fucking hard Axel.

"You're not hard?" She points out. I cleared my throat and she stroked me, kissing me again. It didn't work. "Unbelievable." Rachel came off of me and I sat up. She went to pick up her robe but I stopped her.

I backed her into the wall and kissed her this time. My hands traveled to her ass, squeezing harshly. She moaned, her fingers trailing to my hair. It was all deja vu. It took me to the office. She smelled so good, her lips felt good on mine, and her ass were perfect in mine.

I got hard. I pulled my pants down and kicked them off. Rachel wrapped her leg around me and gasped.

"Hurry Axel."

I set her panty to the side and slipped inside of her. Her nails dug into my back and the only thing on my mind was Rose. It was bad but I didn't want to disappoint Rachel. Or make her angry again. The thought of pleasuring Rose, having her wrapped around me and begging for me, it was something new.

And as wrong as it is to think about her like this, it felt great. I felt energized. "Axel...fuck yes." I heard her. I felt her. I smelled her. Her moans got louder and her breathing got heavier and breathier.

"I'm cumming. Axel." Her walls throbbed against my cock and I shuddered as I came inside of her. I could feel the sweat already forming on my forehead.

"You're amazing." I breathe out, kissing her neck. "You're so fucking amazing R-Rach." Fucking hell Axel. Pull yourself together.

"W-" I cut Rachel off by kissing her and hoisting her up. I lead us to the bed and took the initiative. I think we're going to be here all night.

♡︎

I pitched out of my sleep and gazed to the left of me. Rachel is laying on my chest, sleeping soundly. We went multiple rounds this time. Even I couldn't believe it lasted that long. But it was all because of her. Rose. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

I should fire her. I got out of bed and checked the time. "Dammit." I'm late. It's nearly three in the afternoon. I quickly got up and went to the bathroom. I got in the shower, wanting to be as quick as possible.

I felt fingers down my spine and I flinched in pain. I turned around to see Rachel. She's smiling widely. Her neck is covered in hickey's.

"Morning."

"It's the afternoon."

She shrugged. "So?"

"I'm sorry about yesterday. I'll make it up to you tonight after work."

"I had a good time last night. I thought I lost you."

I smiled, tapping her chin. "Don't be crazy Rach. We'll figure it out."

"I know."

I smiled and we swapped places. The water hit her skin and I grabbed the towel. "I need pills. You came inside of me a lot." Hearing that made me frown. I just wish she would reconsider.

"Are you sure you don't want kids? I mean who else would inherit my business? Girl or boy."

"I don't want kids, Axel. It's too much work. They'll keep us up all night and then we'll have to spend an excessive amount of money on the thing. Then the crying and having to change pampers." She shook her head. "Kids are high maintenance. We're fine without kids."

"You never thought about what it would be like being a mother?"

"My mother is the reason I don't want kids alright. She was terrible."

"So what does this mean for me? I want to be a father. And I have for a while now. You promised in high school that-

She snorts. "That was high school. I was crazy in love with you." She mutters with a grin. Rachel exhaled and looked at me. "We're perfect without a kid, Axel. Trust me."

I forced a smile and nodded. "Yeah. You're right."

♡︎