Unlikely Partnership

Start from the beginning

"What?" Fiona asked. "Freely parading around in front of everyone I beat up?"

The elevator dinged as the doors opened. "Just get inside," Sally sighed.

The three enemies filed in, followed by Whisper and Sally. As they rode the elevator up, Fiona leaned in towards the wolf. "Nice to see you again."

Whisper turned her head to look at her. "Just try something."

"Oooo... Feisty."

When they arrived at the roof, they found the others had already boarded the Babylon Rogue airship. Sally led them on with Whisper taking up the rear, her hand gripping her rifle case tightly. When they made it up the ramp, they joined the others in the hangar.

"So, slight problem," Sally said. "This ship has six bedrooms, so we'll need to figure out who's with who."

"Oh, there's no problem," Viper said with a smirk. "There's five of you and we only need one bed." Everyone stared at her as she just continued to smirk.

"Oooookaaaaay," Sally muttered with a blush. "It's settled then. Everyone, to a room, and we'll get this journey started."

**********

Whisper entered her room and found that it was surprisingly similar to her room at headquarters. Just no window. She set her rifle case next to the desk and set her mask and laptop case on the desk. She then removed her jacket and draped it on the back of her chair. She sat down and removed her shoes and socks, wiggling her toes and rubbing them on the soft carpet with a sigh. This room was rather nice. She then took the laptop out and plugged it in before she turned it on. She opened the file on Mobian Prison H and read through it. She examined the prison layout and notes. Anything she could. She heard a knock on her door.

"Come in," she said.

The door opened and Sally entered, walking over to her. "Do you have the coordinates?"

Whisper showed her the screen. "Assuming we'll be traveling at the same speed of an average commercial plane, it'll be a 7 hour flight."

"Seven hours," Sally said as she observed the location. "Seven hours with our worst enemies."

"Don't worry about them," Whisper assured her.

Sally gave her a smile. "As you wish," she said, before she walked away.

Whisper watched her leave before she went back to reading the file.

**********

7 Hours Left

Sally returned to the cockpit and sat down, inputting the coordinates into the computer before she made the ship take off.

**********

Fiona, Viper, and Nicolette entered their room and looked around. "Not half bad," Fiona said before her eyes fell on the bed. "I think it may actually fit all three of us."

Viper smiled and went into the bathroom, turning on the light. "Nice. They got a shower in here. That could be fun."

Nic sat on the bed and laid back. "I can't believe we're actually working with the enemy."

"To kill humans," Fiona reminded her. "And recruit."

"Yeah, but," the weasel sighed. "It's still... weird."

**********

Sally entered her room and locked the door before she set NICOLE down on the desk. The solid holographic version then came out. "Are you sure about this?" Nicole asked.