Happier Part 2 (Rafe Cameron)

Y/N's Pov:

I wake up from the unpleasant sound of my alarm go off. I grab my phone and turn it off. I grunt and stretch out of bed as I'm still not fully awake.

I walk myself into my bathroom and do my morning routine. I then grab my phone and head downstairs. My mom isn't awake yet because it is 8am and she usually doesn't get up till 10am.

I go to the fridge and grab the green juice. I take a glass and pour me some of it and take a sip. It's so good. I then look at pinterest for breakfast ideas. I usually never have breakfast but this morning I feel like making me some.

I decided on avocado toast with eggs and strawberries. I make that real quick and grab everything and head outside to eat this on the patio.

As I eat I scroll on my phone when I hear a loud ruckus coming from Sarah's house.

"What in the world?" I say to myself as I get up and walk over to the house.

"Sarah what is going on?" I say as I place my hand over my eyes to block the bright sun.

"Hey Y/N! Oh sorry about the noise. Rose wants the pool redone." Sarah says rolling her eyes.

"Oh okay. You wanna come to my house and have some breakfast?" I ask her.

"I would love to. Rose usually makes breakfast but she didn't this morning. Can Rafe and Wheezie join too?" Sarah says.

"Yeah of course." I say.

"Rafe! Wheezie! C'mon!" Sarah says motioning her hand to come over to my house.

They walk over and follow me and Sarah in through the house.

"So what's for breakfast?" Rafe says leaning over the counter with a smile.

"Well I made myself some avocado toast with eggs and strawberries but if y'all want something different I would be more than happy to make it for y'all." I say.

"No that sounds good. Thank you." Rafe says.

"Yeah of course." I say.

"I love avocado toast!" Sarah says.

"Perfect! Okay I'll make the toast. Wheezie can you cut up the strawberries and Rafe can you make the eggs?" I ask.

"Yeah sure!" they both say.

"What do you want me to do?" Sarah ask.

"Can you grab me the bread and avocado?" I say as I wash my hands.

Sarah goes and gets the bread and avocados.

I put the three pieces of bread in the toaster.

I then grab and bowl and start smashing up some avocado and put some seasonings in it to add flavor.

Rafe gets done with the eggs and Wheezie is done cutting up the strawberries.

I grab three plates out of the cabinet and start assembling the food onto them.

They grab their plate and they go sit down at the kitchen table.

"What do you want to drink?" I ask them.

"Waters fine." Rafe says.

"Orange juice." Sarah says

"Milk!" Wheezie says.

"Okay good thing me and my mom went grocery shopping before we moved." I say.