Pregnant

This story was requested by @JamieMarie226
This story is going to be about when you and Drew found out you were pregnant.

You and Drew have been dating for almost 2 years and 3 weeks ago after a party you and Drew got really drunk and ended up having an intercourse in the bathroom.

You woke up not feeling good. You thought maybe it was just a bug. You got up and went to the kitchen to take some medicine. Drew was already up making breakfast since he always woke up before you did. "Good morning darlin'. How'd you sleep?" he says giving you a kiss. "I slept good but I'm not feeling well." you tell him. "Oh baby I'm sorry here I'll get you your medicine, you go back and lay in bed and I'll bring breakfast to you." he says. "You're the sweetest thank you." you tell him. "Of course." he says with a smile. You go back and lay in bed. You scroll through your phone until Drew arrives with your plate full of pancakes with fruit and bacon. He also has the medicine for you to take and a water. He sets down everything on the night stand right beside of you and kisses your forehead. "Thank you babe." you tell him. "You're welcome. I'm gonna go grab my plate and then I'll be back." he tells you. "Okay." you say with a smile. You take your medicine and then grab your plate and set it on your lap. You take a bite of the pancakes with fruit and as you suspected it's amazing. Drew comes back with his plate and a water and gets in bed right next to you. "Is it good?" he ask you. "It's delicious." you say. "Good." he says.

You and Drew continue to eat until your almost done with your food, you start to get nauseous. You set your plate on the nightstand and run to the bathroom to throw up everything you just ate. Drew comes running in the bathroom grabbing your hair to hold it back so it you don't get throw up in it. "Sorry I know this is gross." you say embarrassed. "Don't be sorry it's fine." Drew says. "I must be really sick." you tell him. "Yeah I guess so. Let me go grab the thermometer to check your temperature." he says. "Okay." you say nodding. He comes back with the thermometer and puts it on your forehead. "No fever." he says confused. "That's weird usually when I'm this sick I always have a fever." you say. "Could it had been the food?" Drew ask. "No because I was feeling bad before I ate." you say. "Oh yeah that's right. So what could it be?" he ask. "I don't know." you say. You and Drew both start thinking till it hits y'all almost at the same time. "Wait-" Drew says. "You don't think-" you say. "Could you be-" he says. "We were drunk-" you say. "Pregnant." Drew says. You both just stare at each other for a second. "What do you wanna do?" Drew ask. "That's the only thing that would make since. I say we go get a pregnancy test." you tell him. "Okay." he says nodding. He helps you off the bathroom floor and you change into shorts and a sweatshirt and he changes into sweatpants and a t shirt. You both put on y'all's shoes and leave the house.

Y'all arrive to CVS and go in to find the pregnancy test. You grab the ClearBlue pregnancy test. You and Drew walk to the checkout counter and the lady rings it up. "I used these too. They work great. I wish nothing but positives for you." the lady says. "Aw thank you so much." you say smiling. Drew smiles too at the lady. She hands you the bag with the pregnancy test inside and says bye with a smile.

You and Drew drive home. You guys arrive. You walk into the bathroom. "So all you do is pee on the stick?" Drew ask. "Yes." you tell him. "Do you want me to stay in here with you or do you want me to step out?" Drew ask. "You can step out and then when I'm done I'll tell you to come in." you say. "Okay." he says walking out. You finish peeing on the stick and then set it down. You set a timer on your phone for 3 minutes and tell Drew to come in.

Drew comes in and he hugs you while you guys wait. "Hey just so you know whatever it says we'll get through it together." Drew says. You smile. "I love you." you say looking up at him. "I love you more." he says. "I kinda hope it's positive." you say. "Really?" he ask. "Yeah I think we are ready and besides you will be the best father." you tell him. "And you would be the best mother. Hearing you say that now I want it to be positive." he says. You and Drew kiss for only a second until the timer goes off. You and Drew break away and look at each other. "Ready?" he ask. "Uh huh." you say nodding. You grab the pregnancy test and hold it out in front of you and Drew. Pregnant in writing on the pregnancy stick. Your eyes start to get teary. "Omg!" you say. "I'm gonna be a dad!" he says with excitement. He picks you up and spins you around. You giggle. He starts to get teary eyed too. "We have a lot of preparation to do." Drew says. "Oh yes we do. We should go baby clothes shopping!" you say. Drew laughs at your words and just hugs you.

A/N: Thanks for the request! I thought this was so cute. Hope you guys loved it!