Haircut

You and Drew were at his apartment eating breakfast in the kitchen.

"So I'm thinking about going and getting my haircut." Drew says. "Wait why? I love your hair now." you tell him putting your hands ins his hair. "I know but I have to do it. Jonas said he wants a new look for Rafe for the 3rd season." Dre's tells you. "Okay well that's understandable. How are you getting it cut?" you ask him. "I don't know yet. Jonas is meeting me there and he's gonna tell the barber his vision." he says. "Okay well hopefully it looks good." you say laughing a little. "Oh yeah me too." Drew says also laughing a little.

You guys finish your breakfast and you take the plates and put them in the sink.

Drew comes up behind you and kisses your neck. "I love you." Drew says. "I love you too." you say turning around to face him. He puts one hand on your cheek and the other on your waist. He pulls you into a kiss. You guys kiss for a couple seconds. "Okay now I'm gonna go get ready." Drew says. "Okay." you tell him and you walk to go sit on the couch.

Drew comes back all ready and he's wearing this:

"Hey handsome!" you say getting up off the couch. He gives you a quick kiss. "Okay I really have to go but I should be back in like an hour." he tells you. You nod. "Okay go I don't want you to be late. Love you." you tell him. "Love you too." he says and grabs his keys and leaves.

You go into his room which is technically y'all's room when you're there. You grab some clothes a accessories and put this on:

 You grab some clothes a accessories and put this on:

You straighten your hair and do some light makeup. Then you go to the kitchen and sit at the kitchen island and grab your laptop and notebook. You answer some emails and write any information down both on your laptop and notebook. You then scroll through pinterest on your laptop after work until Drew gets home.

An hour has passed so Drew should be here soon.

You hear the door open and see Drew with his new haircut. "Omg!" you say to him. "Yeah I got a buzz cut. You like it?" Drew says. "Actually I love it. I didn't think I would like a buzz cut on you but you look so handsome." you say with a smile. He picks you up and spins you around kissing all over your face. "Haha Drew! Put me down!" you say laughing. He sets you back down to your feet and you guys go to the living room. "Wanna watch TV?" you ask him. "Sure." he says. You turn on something to watch and you guys cuddle up next to each other.

A/N: This one is kind of short and I don't know if I like it that much but I hope y'all do!