Luxury (Rafe Cameron)

You are friends with the pouges and you guys are trying to get the gold back from Rafe.

You are at the chateau right now discussing the plan.

Y/N's POV:

"Guys how are we gonna get the gold back?" Kie ask everyone.

"I don't know." John B says.

"Maybe...maybe we should kidnap Rafe?" JJ says.

We all look at him with a 'what the hell' expression.

"Yeah and then we just hold him hostage until he gives us what we want." JJ says thinking his idea is perfect.

"JJ! No! We are not kidnapping Rafe!" I tell him.

"Well Y/N, you got a better idea?" JJ ask me.

"No." I tell him.

"That's what I thought. So kidnapping Rafe it is." JJ says.

"That's a shitty plan." Pope says.

"Yeah I agree." Sarah says.

"Well Sarah, he is your brother, why don't you just go to him and ask for it back? Show no mercy." JJ tells her.

"JJ are you insane? I am not going to talk to him." Sarah says.

"Then I don't know what to do." JJ says.

We sit in silence as we are trying to think of a plan until it's interrupted by someone's phone ringing.

"Who's that?" John B ask.

"Sounds like my phone." I say.

I start looking for my phone and find it. I read the contact name on it and it's Rafe.

"Sorry guys I gotta take this." I tell them.

"Who is it?" JJ ask.

I can't say it's Rafe.

"My mom." I tell him.

I go outside to talk far away from where the pouges won't hear me.

"What do you won't Rafe?" I ask him.

"Hello to you too...anyways will you meet me at the ferry?" Rafe ask you.

"The ferry? Where are we going?" I ask him.

"It's just going to chapel hill but that's not why I need you to come." Rafe says.

"Why do you need me?" I ask him.

"I have proposition for you." Rafe tells me.

"And what's that?" I ask him.

"It's kind of hard to explain over the phone. Just meet me at the ferry in 15." Rafe says.

"Okay." I tell him knowing I'm gonna regret this decision.

He hangs up and I sigh.

"What am I gonna do?" I say to myself.

"Y/N!" JJ says.

I turn around.

"You alright?" he ask me.

"Yeah...yeah, it's just...my mom needs me home." I tell him.

"You're leaving now? We haven't even figured out a plan yet." JJ ask me.

"I know. You guys are just gonna have to figure it out without me. Text me when you guys have a plan." I tell him.

"Alright." JJ says.

"I'm sorry." I tell him.

"It's fine." JJ says.

"Okay. Tell the others I said bye." I tell him.

"I will. Bye Y/N." JJ says.

"Bye JJ." I tell him as I walk to my car and he walks back inside.

"Ugh Y/N what did you get yourself into?" I say to myself as I start up my car.

I drive to the ferry to meet Rafe.

I call him to see where he's at because I don't see him.

"I'm in the front. Just walk closer." Rafe tells me.

"Ah I see you." I tell him.

I hang up and walk over towards him.

We go to the top of the boat. There's a bar on top along with tables and chairs but they're all filled with other rich people along the ride.

Rafe orders two drinks with his fake ID. The bartender just looks over it for a second then hands it back to him. He gets his two drinks and hands me one.

"Okay so what did you need to talk about?" I ask him.

"I want us to be partners." Rafe says.

"In what?" I ask him confused.

"Finding the gold." he tells me.

"I thought you already had it." I say as I'm now even more confused.

"What? No." Rafe says.

"Okay well why do you need me? Do you need me to find it for you or something?" I ask him.

"Well, not exactly. I know you're a pouge and you obviously know I don't like your friends but you're not terrible. You're atleast half kook." he says.

I scoff. "Thanks." I say.

"Yeah, okay well I have an offer. I want us to work together but you can't tell the pouges." Rafe says.

"And why can't I tell them?" I ask him.

"Because they won't work with me and I'm definitely not working with them. So I need you to pick a side." Rafe says.

"I don't know. I mean they're my friends. I cant just abandon them like that." I tell Rafe.

"And you don't have too. You guys can do all your pouge shit while still helping me. What they don't know can't hurt them." Rafe says.

"I don't know Rafe. I can't do that to them." I tell him.

"Oh c'mon just come to Chapel Hill with me. There's some information there that will help us." Rafe says.

"I meant what I said country club. I'm not picking sides." I tell him.

Rafe looks me up and down as he's about to speak. "I'll give you 50% of everything." Rafe says.

"Oh?" I say now thinking.

"Oh." Rafe says.

"Luxury." I say.

Rafe smiles at me.

"Chingy ching ching." I say to myself as Rafe hears me.

"Could buy anything." Rafe says to me.

Maybe this is a good idea. Money isn't bad. Especially since it's 400 million. That gives me 200 mill.

"So we have a deal?" Rafe ask me taking a sip of his whiskey.

"Sure. Deal." I tell him.

He smiles and wraps his arm around me as we look out to the boat moving.