Life Changes

A/N: Thank you so much @JamieMarie226 for the request! I changed a few things but I hope you enjoy!

Your single life changes when you meet Drew Starkey. You fall in love with him and then you find out he has a kid. Does the kid change anything or no? Wait and see.

You are hanging out with your best friend Madelyn Cline. You guys have been best friends since y'all were in kindergarten. One day when you guys are in downtown Charleston you guys run into one of Madelyn's friends Drew Starkey.

"Hey we should go in this store!" Madelyn says pointing to a cute little boutique. "Let's go in!" you say. You open the door and walk in. You and Madelyn's jaw drop. "This is the cutest store ever!" you say. "I definitely agree." Madelyn says.

You and Madelyn have been in the store for about 40 minutes. You and her have found some cute clothes and decide to try them on. "How is this?" you say walking out in a cute pair of rip jeans with a green top. "I love it! You look so pretty." she tells you. "Thank you, okay your turn!" you say. She goes and try's her outfit on and walks out wearing a lavender color top with white jeans. "That's so cute!" you say. You have one more outfit to try on and it's a black body suit that has ruffle sleeves and a pair of white ripped jean shorts. "Yessss!" Madelyn says. After trying on all the outfits you and Madelyn check out.

When you guys are walking out of the store across the street Madelyn sees something. *Madelyn gasp* "What is it?" you say looking around. "Omg it's Drew!" she says. "Drew?" you ask. She starts running across the street calling Drew's name. "Drew. Drew! Drew Starkey!" she says try to get his attention. He sees her. You run behind her until y'all catch up to the other side of the sidewalk and stop in front of him. "Omg hi Drew!" Madelyn says hugging him. "Hey Mads!" Drew says. "I didn't know you were in Charleston?" Madelyn says. "Oh yeah I just came here with my dad. He had a work thing." he says. You stay silent as Drew looks your way. "Oh my gosh. I am so rude. Y/N this is Drew. Drew, Y/N." she says introducing you guys. "Hi it's nice to meet you." you say. "Nice to meet you too." Drew says with a smile. "So are you a friend of Mads?" Drew ask you. As your about to speak Madelyn talks. "Yes me and her have been friends forever." she says. "Oh nice. Madelyn has a pretty friend." Drew says with a smirk. You blush. "Oh thank you." you say. "So...Drew do you wanna walk with us?" Madelyn ask. "Yeah sure." he says. Drew walks on the sidewalk closest to the road. (he knows the sidewalk rule) and your in the middle so right beside of him then Madelyn's right beside of you. "So Y/N are you from Charleston?" Drew ask. "I grew up here but I was actually born in Hickory, North Carolina." you say. "What! No way! I was born in Hickory North Carolina too!" Drew says. "No way! That's cool." you say. "Hey cuties do y'all wanna go in here and get a drink?" Madelyn says directing towards this restaurant/bar. "Sure." you say. Drew grabs the door and holds it open for y'all. "Thank you Drew." you say. He smiles. "He's such a gentleman." you whisper to Madelyn. She laughs. "Hey Drew why don't you get us a table? Me and Y/N are gonna go to the bathroom." Madelyn ask Drew. "Yeah." he says. You and Madelyn walk to the bathroom to freshen up. "Girl you totally have a crush on him." Madelyn says. "Do not." you say. Madelyn gives you that seriously look. "Don't lie. I see it all over your face. I can read you like a book." she says. "Okay fine. Now do I think he's cute? Yes. But after today do I see us hanging out or something? No." you say. "Uhh huh, sure. Why don't you get his number so maybe you guys could hangout?" Madelyn ask. "Are you crazy. No." you say. "Why not!?" Madelyn ask. "Girl. Do you not remember how my last relationship went?" you say. "What? With Kyle? He was a piece of shit. Drew isn't." Madelyn says. "Okay yeah true." you say. "Hey let's just see we're the night leads." Madelyn says. "Okay." you say. You guys walk out of the bathroom and see a table were Drew is at. "So what are you think of getting to drink?" Drew aka you. "I'm thinking maybe a martini." you say. "Ooooo yesss! I'll get the same thing." Madelyn says. "What are gonna get Drew?" you ask. "Probably just a beer. Nothing fancy for me." he says.