Gossip Girl (Rafe Cameron)

Being the girlfriend of Rafe Cameron comes with it's perks but also a lot of attention. Good, bad, and everything in between.

Spotted at The Island Club, Rafe Cameron and his girlfriend Y/N Y/L/N. - Gossip Girl

Y/N's Pov:

I can feel everyone's eyes on me and Rafe. We are currently the talk of the town. Dating a man who comes from a very rich family has it's perks but I'm not in it for the money; that's what a lot of people think but it's not true. I really love Rafe. People are already talking about us getting married but I guess that's what you will hear dating someone like Rafe.

Some people and by some I mean most think that because of me I got Rafe off of his coke addiction and I mean I guess I have some accountability to take for it but it was Rafe's decision. I am happier that he quit though.

"Son there's someone I want you to meet." Ward says to Rafe. 

Rafe turns and says hi to the gentleman that Ward wanted him to meet.

"This man is Henry Walton. He is a very smart and wealthy man. He's part of the Governors Club at Chapel Hill." Ward says.

Rafe shakes Henry's hand.

"Nice to meet you Rafe." Henry says.

"Nice to meet you too, Mr. Walton." Rafe says.

"Oh please son call me Henry. I hear you're in the Real Estate business?" Henry ask.

"Yes I am." Rafe answers.

"Very fascinating. We should go talk over drinks." Henry says.

"Sounds great. Be right there." Rafe says as Ward and Henry go back inside.

"I'm gonna go talk to him. It won't take long. Love ya." Rafe says.

"Okay. Love you too." I say and Rafe kisses my cheek.

I'm sipping on my cocktail when Sarah comes over.

"Hey Y/N." Sarah says.

"Oh hey Sarah." I say.

"Whats wrong?" she ask.

"Nothing it's just...does everyone stare and whisper about you?" you ask.

"All the time. Especially when I'm at events like this." she says.

"Okay. I'm just wondering because ever sense I've been with Rafe people have been not stop talking." I tell her.

"Yeah well we are on Figure 8 people are gonna talk but trust me it's nothing bad. As long as you don't like rob a bank or steal a car or set anyone's house on fire, you're good." Sarah says.

"Haha yeah." I say.

It's not long after me and Sarah are talking Rafe comes over to us.

"Oh hey babe that was fast." I say as Rafe wraps his arm around me

"It's business talk usually it's really fast or it last all day." he says laughing a bit.

"Hey big bro." Sarah says.

"Oh hey Sarah." Rafe says.

"Y/N do you wanna get outta here?" Rafe ask me.

"Right now? But we've only been here for...*you check the time on your phone* oh 3 hours." I say thinking it wasn't that long.

"Exactly so you wanna leave?" Rafe ask me.

"Yeah sure but don't we have to say bye to your dad and everyone else?" I ask him.

"Nah. If we say bye to him he's probably gonna make me talk to another businessman and I really don't want to." he says.

"Okay yeah let's go." I say.

"Sarah if dad comes looking for me tell him that I'm in the bathroom or something." Rafe says.

"Okay I will." she says.

"Bye Sarah!" we both say.

"Bye guys!" she says.

"Where you wanna go?" I ask him.

"I think I know a place." Rafe says placing his hand on my thigh, giving me a smile as he pulls out of the parking space.

Spotted Y/N and Rafe leaving the party early. S not spilling the beans on wherever R and *your initial* are off too. Maybe the beach. Maybe the house. Maybe a weekend getaway. That's a secret I'll never tell. Xoxo, Gossip Girl. 

On the drive to the destination Rafe and I talk.

Rafe sighs likes he's frustrated.

"What wrong?" I ask him.

"Do you ever think that maybe our lives are planned out for us before we even know it? Like what if this is exactly where I'm supposed to be just because of my last name? The Cameron family has a long history and everyone does the same thing for generations. It started back when my great-great-great-great grandfather went to Chapel Hill. He founded Cameron Development and went on to be this powerful rich man. I don't know I've just been thinking if I were to break the system and do something different would I fail? Would Ward disown me as his son? There's so many unanswered questions and I don't know if I want the answers to them." Rafe says.

"I think if you wanna break your family's system go for it. You won't fail and if you do it's okay. Failing is apart of life. You just have to keep going until you reach where you wanna be at in life. You only live once and whatever you decide to do is your decision. Not mine. Not Wards. And certainly not your past." I tell him.

"Thanks Y/N that really helps put things into perspective. I'm glad I have you by my side to help guide me." Rafe says kissing my hand.

"Of course Rafe. I'll always be here with you." I say.

Rafe Cameron trying to break his family's system? Dangerously hot. What will happen if he does? Guess we'll have to wait and see. -Gossip Girl