Can You Keep A Secret? (Rafe Cameron)

You and Rafe are in a secret relationship. Now why is this relationship so secret? Because for one Rafe is a kook. Your brother John B would literally kill you if he knew about you and Rafe and Rafe doesn't want his family to know about you because ur a pogue and he cares to much about his family's reputation.

Rafe is currently at the Chateau. None of the pogues are there. Kie is at work and the boys are on the boat. You faked being sick so that you wouldn't have to go.

In your room, you and Rafe kissing.

"I hate that we are a secret Y/N." Rafe says as he breaks away from the kiss.

"I know me too but it's safer this way." you say going back to kissing him again.

"I wanna show you off and tell people that you're mine." he says now kissing your neck.

"I wanna do the same but we can't." you say.

"Well when can we?" he ask.

"I don't know when but for now it's fine." you say.

"Y/N I think-" Rafe starts to speak but he is interrupted by John B's voice.

"Y/N! We're home!" John B says.

"Shit. Go hide in the closet. Go now!" you say.

Rafe goes to the closet and hides.

You lay on your bed under the covers and grab the book on your nightstand and start "reading" it.

John B opens your bedroom door and walks in.

"Hey. How you feeling?" John B ask you as you can hear JJ and Pope talking in the kitchen.

"A little bit better. I've just been laying here all day." you say.

"Really? All day? Well can you explain the black truck outside the house?" John B ask crossing his arms.

Oh no.

"Oh...ummm. The black truck is my friends. S-she came here to bring me some soup and then left to take a walk on the beach." you say lying.

"So she just left her truck here? She brought you soup and then took a walk on the beach? That makes sense but doesn't." John B says.

"Well that's what happened. Now I feel like i'm about to puke so may you get out?" you ask John B trying to get him to leave.

"Y-yeah." John B says still slightly confused and walks out of your bedroom and shuts the door behind him.

Rafe peaks his head out of the closet and then walks up to you.

"So I'm a she and I brought you soup? Just to leave and take a walk on the beach?" Rafe ask.

"Look I'm not good at lying. But I think he bought it." you say.

"Okay babe." Rafe says and then he leans in to kiss you again.

Just then John B comes in furiously.

"Y/N that truck is Rafe's!" he says as then he turns his head to see you and Rafe kissing.

You quickly push Rafe off of you. You look at John B scared.

"I knew it! I knew it! You're making on a kook!" John B says.

JJ and Pope run into your room to now.

"Yo did I just hear you say Y/N is making on a kook!?" JJ says as he then sees Rafe.

Popes face is shocked.

"Why the hell are you with a kook!? And why is it Rafe!?" John B shouts.

"I didn't want you to find out this way but me and Rafe have been dating for 3 months now." you say.

"3 months!" JJ says.

"Y/N, I'm gonna ask you again. Why are you with Rafe?!" John B ask.

"Because I love him! I didn't wanna tell you guys because I knew how y'all would react especially you John B! You can try to break us up but it ain't gonna work!" you tell them.

Rafe looks as you as you say all those things. He slightly smiles when you say that you love him.

"You-you can't be in love with him? Do you not know what he has done!?" John B ask you.

"Yes I do! He's done drugs and he has stolen shit but he did all that stuff because of his dad! You guys always like to blame the victim but not the abuser! Ward has basically brainwashed his own son and for your information Rafe has quit using drugs and he hasn't done anything bad. He's getting help and he treats me right. We kept our relationship a secret because of you and his family. But we don't wanna hide it anymore and I guess sense you now know, we don't have to." you say.

John B looks at you and then Rafe.

Now Rafe doesn't get nervous but for some reason he is.

John B walks close to him.

"John B?" you ask thinking he's about to beat the shit out of Rafe.

John B pulls his collar and looks at him the eyes.

"You do anything to her! And I mean anything. I will kill you!" John B says.

"I promise I won't hurt her. I love her." Rafe says looking at you as he says "I love her."

John B lets go of Rafe and steps back.

"Sis, I'm sorry I lost my cool. You're obviously happy and I want you to be. Just be careful." John B says.

"I will but I trust Rafe. So you're cool with this?" you ask him.

"I don't love it but yeah Im cool with it." John B says.

You peek over John B's shoulder and look at JJ and Pope.

"You guys okay with this too?" you ask them.

"I'm okay with it but I will beat his ass if he does anything to you." Pope says.

"I second that." JJ says.

"Okay boys. Thank you guys for being okay with this." you say.

"Yeah. You guys wanna come back on with us?" John B ask.

"Sure. Let's go." you say.

John B, JJ, and Pope have basically been like a father figure to you. Ever sense Big John died.

You are now happy on the boat as Rafes arm is over your shoulder and you guys enjoy the sunset. JJ and Rafe are actually hitting it off and making jokes. Pope and John B are talking about going surfing tomorrow. Everything is perfect.