Visiting Work (Rafe Cameron)

Y/N's POV:

I woke up as I heard my alarm go off from my phone that's on my white night stand. I slightly open my eyes as the golden sun appears through my window. I pressed snooze on my phone and threw it on the soft rug below me. I then closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

*10 minutes later*

* buzz * buzz * buzz * I heard my alarm going off once again. I open my eyes fully as I see the sun shinning brighter. I look for my phone as I see it on the rug, because some idiot through it. I slide out of bed and extend my right arm to pick it up.

I check the time. 7:10am. I get out of my super comfortable and warm queen size bed and walk to my bathroom.

I turn on the bathroom light as I stair at myself in the mirror. I go to tie my hair back with my black hair tie. I then turn the sink on cold and feel up my hands with the cold water to splash on my face to help wake me up. I pat dry my face with the grey towel on the hook beside my sink. I then open my contact lens case and shove the contacts in my eyes to help me see. I then carry on with my skincare routine and then brush my teeth. I turn off the bathroom light and go sit at my vanity to do my hair and makeup.

I grab my phone and turn on some music. I grab my pink headband to push my hair back out of my face to do my makeup. I put on my elf super grip primer because I need this makeup to last all day. I then put on councilor, powder, bronzer, blush, highlight, mascara, and eye brow gel. I then turn on my curling iron to heat up. I take off my pink headband and take my hair clips to section off my hair. I clip the top part of my hair up and curl the rest. I curl the left side first then right. I hair spray each section and then remove the clips from my hair and curl the remaining hair. I then hairspray it all and cough because it's a really strong scent. I unplug the curling iron and get up.

I stand up out of my vanity chair and walk to my closet to pick out my outfit for work. I work at a daycare so I can wear almost anything I want. I decide on a black sweater and light washed jeans. I remove my pj shorts and oversized tee. I slip on my jeans and button them then I put on the black sweater. I tuck it in my bra to make it slightly cropped. I decide on my platform white converses for shoes.

I go back to my bathroom to add some jewelry to complete the look. I add a gold dainty necklace, some medium to small gold hoop earrings and some gold rings. I put on some deodorant and some perfume.

I grab my phone and turn off my bedroom light as I walk out of my bedroom. I walk downstairs and go to my my coffee. I make just a regular vanilla iced latte and then I go to make some water to stay hydrated throughout the day. I grab both drinks, my phone, and my car keys and open my front door to leave. I lock the front door and get in my car. I set down both drinks in my cup holders and start my car. I back it out of the driveway and drive to the daycare.

It's about 12 minutes away. I listen to some music as I drive to work. A thing about me is I love kids. My dream is to get married and have kids. It's my top goal in life. Being around so many kids, 5 days a week gives me major baby fever. My boyfriend Rafe knows how much I want kids. I talk about them practically every day. Rafe wants kids too but he said after we get married. Me and him have been dating for 2 years and it's been the best years of my life. He gets to come to the daycare today and help out because the older lady that usually helps me is out sick, so Rafe is coming later to help out. The kids I watch love Rafe they think he's so cool. The boys like to talk about sports and cars with him and the girls like to think he's prince charming and they're all his little princesses. I watch the toddler class and they are all such angels. I feel like they're my own.

I arrive to the daycare and park my car and get out. I grab my drinks, phone, and keys and get out. I lock my car and go inside. "Good morning Y/N." the sweet southern old lady upfront named Kim says. "Good morning Mrs. Kim." I tell her with a smile. I go to the classroom and unlock the door. I turn on all the lights as I set my drinks down on my desk. I get out my binder on what Im doing with the kids today. Even though it is a daycare our daycare likes to teach the kids as if they were in school. Today the kids are going to be talking about shapes and colors. Then we are gonna make hand turkeys and decorate them with things like paper, feathers, glitter, beads, and stickers. After that it'll be snack time and I'm giving them goldfish and caprisuns that I previously bought. After that we either go outside and play on the playground or we stay inside and watch a movie. I let them decide. Yesterday we played outside but today it's cold so I think they will probably wanna watch a movie. After that it's nap time then lunch and then they talk or do whatever until they get picked up.