Date Night

With Drew's filming schedule and the interviews it was hard to find a night with just the two of you. This night he had off work and so you guys planned a date night. You and Drew were both so excited, you guys haven't done this in awhile and your relationship definitely needed it.

You wake up and turn around to see Drew passed out. His hair is a little messy and his mouth is in a slight o-shape. You admire how cute he looks and then without trying to wake him you get out of bed. "Don't leave." Drew says still half asleep. You don't say anything and just lay back down in bed. He wraps his arms around you and you do the same. A couple minutes later he's giving you kisses all around your face. You let out a slight giggle. "Well good morning to you too." you say. "Did you sleep well?" he says giving you a kiss on your lips. "Yeah. Did you?" you ask him. "Yes." he says. "You excited for today!?" you ask him. "Are you kidding me absolutely." he says. Drew starts climbing out of bed. "Can we just cuddle for a little bit longer?" you ask him. "Of course baby." he says. You smile and hold your arms out for him to fall into. You wrap your arms around him and he lays his head on your chest. You play with his hair for some time. You guys change your positions and now your arms are wrapped around him holding him close like a teddy bear. You guys somehow fell back asleep. You woke up and saw from the alarm clock that it was 3pm. "Drew." you say. "Hmm what?" he ask. "Drew we fell back asleep it's now 3." you tell him. He rubs his eyes. "Okay we'll now we actually have to get up." Drew says laughing a little. "Yes we do. What time is our reservation again?" you ask him. "We have to be there at 6." Drew says standing up putting on a t-shirt. "Okay well I'm gonna go get in the shower." you say. "Okay." he says.

You shower and see that Drew has laid out a pair of your underwear with some shorts and one of his t-shirts. You put it on and take the towel off your head and brush your wet hair. After that you go into the kitchen to see Drew making coffee. "Coffee?" he ask. "Yes. Thank you." you tell him. "Of course." he says handing you a cup of coffee. You both walk over to the couch and sit down. You throw your legs over his lap. You guys just sit and talk for an hour.

"We should start getting ready." you tell him. He nods and you guys both take your empty coffee cups and put them in the sink and then walk back into y'all's room. Drew goes and picks out his outfit in the closet and you do your hair and makeup. Drew goes to the bathroom to do his hair and he brushes his teeth to get rid of the coffee smell. You also brush your teeth to do the same. You pick out a dress to wear and put it on and Drew puts on his suit. These are y'all's outfits:

 These are y'all's outfits:

"Hot damn

"Hot damn." Drew says twirling you around. "You like it?" you ask smiling. "Love it. You look beautiful." he says pulling you in. "You look handsome too." you say. He puts his hand on your cheek/jawline area and you wrap your arms around his neck. You guys give each other a passionate kiss. "You ready?" Drew says. "Yes let's get going!" you say out of excitement. You and Drew leave y'all's apartment and you get into his car. He opens the passenger side door for you and helps you get in. Then he shuts the door and goes to get into the driving seat. He starts the car and pulls out of the parking space. He puts his hand on your thigh and you get instant butterfly's.

After about 30 minutes of driving you guys arrive at exactly 6pm. You guys enter into the fancy restaurant and get seated admittedly. You guys both order your food and sip on champagne.

The food arrives and you guys eat enjoying each other's quality time together.

After about an hour or so you guys finish up and Drew pays for dinner. Such a gentleman.

You guys both arrive back to y'all's apartment and change into some comfy clothes. Drew changes into just some grey sweatpants and you change into one of Drew's t-shirts with some short pj shorts. You both cuddle in bed watching some movies.

It's currently 10pm and you start to drift off to sleep. Drew notices and cuts off the movie. He pulls the blanket over you more and lays his head down in his pillow. He falls asleep soon after.

A/N: Omg I loved this one it's so cute. Hope you guys enjoyed!!