XII) The Weird Occurance

Start from the beginning

I started pacing around, I should've realised it sooner. Why didn't I remember blacking out?

As if reading my thoughts, the god answered me, I work with very, very powerful people, some random memory won't get in my way of ruling the worlds!

He laughed ominously.

"Worlds?" I asked

See? You don't understand half of what you're dealing with, but allas, my teammate has decided it would be more fun to play with our food!

With that, the neverending void dissipated, and light came through as I fluttered my eyes open.

"Percy! He's awake, he's awake!" A feminine voice - which I recognized as Annie - yelled.

Soon all the kids were crowded I'm the back of the van, watching me as I slowly sat up right.

"H- how long?" I asked, still shaken front he experience, for all I understood, I still could've been dreaming.

"Percy, you were out for 2 days." Jason explained calmly.

"Yeah, and we were attacked like a million times in those 2 day!" Thalia complained but was nudged by Annie.

I rubbed my temples trying to blink away my headache.

"I- wait, Peter, what happened in your dream?" I asked.

"What dream? I only had one dream, the dream we shared.." he said.

I couldn't tell if the dreams that I dreamt while dreaming were real or not but I had a feeling they were important.

I grunted, why did everything's have to be more confusing that it already is?

"Someone pinch me." I muttered under breath, closing my eyes and rubbing my temples again.

"With pleasure." Thalia grinned.

"Oww!" I said after feeling a hot burning sensation on my cheek.

Ok, I guess I'm not dreaming then.

"So, are you gonna tell us what happened?" Bianca asked, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, uh, I was in a dream, where I dreamt that I was awake, then in the dream, we had a plan to sleep so we could dream more and we did so I dreamt about dreaming in a dream and in the dream of the dream I heard Rachel say a prophecy."

Everyone looked at me shocked, I could see both Annabeth's gears turning in their heads.

"My brain hurts!" Peter complained, rubbing his temples.

"Huh, funny, you said that in the dream." I said without emotion.

"Whose Rachel?" Annie asked.

"The Oracle," she was about to say something but I stopped her, "Yes, we get a new Oracle."

"Dam." Thalia said.

"Huh, dam." I repeated to myself alittle amused. How did my brain come up with this stuff.

"So, the dream could've been just entirely false and made up by my brain but my intuition says otherwise and my intuition is pretty good, so.." I said trailing off as a random duck shaped cloud caught my attention.

"So? The prophecy?" Annie asked, snapping my attention back to the crowd.

"Oh, right, sorry," I apologized, stupid ADHD, "Yeah, so the prophecy said,

In the realm where dreams entwine,

A battle brews, a grand design

Against the god of sleep, so deep,

Heroes rise, their fate to keep.

But beware the shadows' creeping hand,

For sleep's allure is hard to withstand.

Meet the unspoken truth that rivals all,

The damage, the chaos, the broken call.

The god's power running through bliss."

I paused briefly before continuing, "Yes, Annabeth and Annie, I know, the prophecy doesn't rhyme fully, it's cuz it's incomplete." I quickly said.

"How did you-" they asked.

"In both dreams where I recited the prophecy you pointed it out."

"Yeah, that makes sense." The group mumbled... again?

"Gods, you did that too." I said, they just looked at me confused. "You know what? Nevermind." I grumbled.

Now I have no plan, no idea how to beat this god, no idea if the dreams I had were real yet I still felt like we could achieve our goal in the end. Ok, maybe I doubt it alittle but don't tell the others, :/