Once my hair got free from the bun and cascaded down to my waist, I felt a big weight being lifted off my head. Daksh's fingers gently massaged my head and I closed my eyes in pure bliss, enjoying the comfort his massage provided. 

"I will massage it later," with that affirmation, he helped me remove all the jewelry leaving only my mangalsutra, toerings, anklets, and bangles kissing the spot after removing every ornament. His kisses were light as feathers but held the depths of his love and care towards me. After seeing his love for me, I can only pray to god to make me capable of returning it to him and to be able to stand by him in every situation, being his strongest support. 

"Go take a shower, Jaan. I will give you a proper massage after that," He helped me up and undid my dupatta leaving me only in my skirt and blouse. But his eyes didn't hold lust for me. They were filled with pure love and care that made my heart swell with happiness. I hugged him tightly and placed kisses on both his cheeks.

 I removed the heavy neckpiece from his neck by tip-toeing a little which made him chuckle and grab my waist balancing me properly as I undid the chain. I took out the clothes for both of us and kissed his chest over his wedding sherwani before walking into the bathroom.

I took a relaxing shower letting the warm water wash away all my tiredness from the day. Daksh went to take a shower after me while I did my night routine. I was admiring the vermilion in my hair with a smile on my lips when Daksh appeared behind me. 

"Let me do the honors, wifey," with that, he took the box in his hands with a grin plastered on his face, filled vermilion in my hair partition looking straight into my eyes making my cheeks turn red, and kissed my forehead before turning me around. We both looked at each other for a while with pure love and happiness in our eyes before he broke the silence,

"The color of your cheeks matches the color of your vermilion. And both of them are proof of us belonging to each other. It all feels like a dream. A beautiful one," he cupped my cheek with his hand and I leaned into the warmth his hand provided before answering.

"It is not a dream but the reality we both yearned for, Aksh," I held his hand with both of mine as I placed a small kiss on his cheek. He then pulled me into a tight hug and we stayed like that for a while enjoying the closeness between us.

"Can I kiss my beautiful wife?" He asked lifting my chin with his thumb and index fingers. The way he asked with his eyes full of love and admiration made me skim in shyness and I just nodded lightly permitting him. 

As our cold lips connected, I felt the heat building inside me and in the room. As his lips molded with mine, confessing the happiness we couldn't weave into words, I let myself drown in the world my husband guided me to. As he took my lips in between his, gently sucking on them and nibbling them from time to time. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him more to me wanting to feel his warmth.

As his tongue explored every inch of my mouth I felt my legs turning weak but he was quick to wrap his hands around my waist guiding my entire weight onto him. As we both let our love and passion towards each other guide us with our tongues gently tugging at each other and our lips dancing in symphony, our hands wound around each other suffocating the air in the middle.

He finally left my lips when he felt me out of breath and placed a kiss on my forehead cupping both my cheeks and then kissed my eyes followed by my cheeks before gently touching his forehead to mine.

"I love you, Jaan," he confessed.

"I love you, Aksh," I confessed with a kiss on his chest and he then guided me to the bed. 

"Do you want me to do an oil massage?" He questioned as he made me sit on the edge of the bed. 

"No, I am fine. Let's sleep," I pulled him onto the bed not giving him any chance to reply. I know he was tired too but is still willing to push himself for my sake. He laid down with a smile and I quickly snuggled into his warmth and laid my head on his bicep while he caressed my hair. I didn't realize when I slipped into slumber.

When I woke up the next time Daksh was still sleeping facing me with one hand still in my hair while the other was wrapped around my waist protectively. His hair fell on his forehead adding a more cuteness to him. I gently kissed his forehead and cheeks. I was about to step down from the bed when I felt a tug on my wrist and within a blink I was on the bed, under Daksh.

"Now that's how I want to wake up all my life, with my Jaan in my hands," his morning husky voice made goosebumps erupt on my skin while my cheeks turned crimson. I closed my eyes when I felt him leaning and felt his lips on my forehead.

"Good morning, Jaan," with that, he kissed both my cheeks and tucked a strand behind my ear before falling beside me wrapping his hands around me.

"Good morning Aksh," I replied with a smile and he again kissed my temple making me giggle. It was late night when we started so it was morning by the time we reached Hyderabad.

"Is it really necessary for us to stay in different houses until we get married again?" his smile dropped as he pouted pulling me completely onto him.

"Hmm. I don't want to but rituals are rituals, Aksh. We can't argue with those two old ladies now, can we?" I joked a little as I joined our foreheads.

"Fine, but you have to send me your pictures and texts every hour and video call me every 4 hours," He demanded with a serious yet cute grumpy look.

"Are you serious? It's too much," I exclaimed but he seemed unfazed about it.

"This or I am going to stay at our home,"(here he's referring to Chaitra's home as theirs) 

I looked at him with my eyes wide and mouth hung open hoping he was just kidding but the seriousness on his face confirmed otherwise.

"Fine," I gave in and he pecked all over my face grinning before finally leaving me. We walked out and sat in our places as we were about to land.