5.The Unexpected meet

Daksh

After that day we didn't contact each other. Well we didn't even have each other's mobile numbers too.  I couldn't stop thinking about her. I am trying to indulge myself in work.

I got a call from Abhi.

"Bhai! We are all going for the yagna. Will you join us? Dadi sa said it's very important for the prosperity of our family and our people." He gave his reasoning so that I will agree.

"Okay Abhi. I'll directly come to the mall. Send me the location." I replied quickly and cut the call.

After some time I left for the mall finishing all my works. My family is already waiting for me.

"Where are senior Chauhans?" I asked them on not finding any of my senior family members.

"They went to buy the puja items leaving us to do the outfit shopping." Nithi di answered.

"Okay di. Now let's go." I said and we walked into the mall.

"Your di is gonna take an eternity to complete her shopping!" Rohan complained. I chuckled and followed them.

We sat in the couches while the ladies are trying their dresses.

I was busy in my mobile when I heard a sweet voice. The voice that drives me insane.

"Seema! Should I go with it?" She asked coming out of one of the trail rooms.

The next second my jaw and mobile both are on ground. She is looking absolute gorgeous in that black saree.

 She is looking absolute gorgeous in that black saree

I can't take my eyes off her. She came towards me at least I thought she was until I noticed her friend standing there. She didn't even notice me.

But she noticed me after few seconds.

"Mr. Chauhan! you and here?" She asked in a surprised tone.

"Yeah! My family wanted to shop. Actually let me introduce you to them." I am so excited to introduce her to everyone.

"No Mr. Chauhan! We are actually running late. I have to be somewhere right now. We will meet soon. Bye!" Saying that she ran to the trail room to change. She paid her bills and ran out as if she has a flight to catch.

After that my family completed our shopping and we went back to the mansion. The yagna is in a week and we have to leave for the temple the day before.

Chaitra

I took Seema for shopping as I had to buy some clothes. I bought some clothes which are not black and white for the temple visit as Karthik nagged like my grand maa not wear those for puja. Later I bought the black saree which I liked the most.

Karthik's family is starting a new venture in a nearby place and there is a bhoomi puja for that. It will be held on Friday and we will leave to the place on Thursday. 

We came back to our room and packed our bags. There are still three days till we leave but we did it as Seema is in panic mode. She checked her packing a hundred times and we finally went to bed.

Next two days went in a blur. 

On Wednesday we were sitting in the canteen when Tanya made her entry again.

She went to her usual table and started her usual boasting about her branded handbags and lipsticks. We chose to ignore her.

Abhishek came and sat in front of me. He never spoke to me more than required even we are classmates.

"Hi Abhishek!" I wished him.

"Hi!" He replied with a small smile.

"Have you seen Rakshith or Maitri?" He asked us.

"No. I didn't see them after class." Mayank replied.

We all nodded our heads in a no.

"Will you have something?" I asked him.

"A juice will do." He replied.

I asked canteen uncle for an orange juice and we talked about the fest for sometime. 

I feel comfortable and homely vibes around him.

After that he left in his direction and we got busy with our planning.

Next day morning we packed our stuff and left for the place. We decided to take the car as we planned for site-seeing the day after.

The puja was completed and Karthik's father and mother placed a brick to start the construction. After that we had a great lunch. In the evening we decided to visit a nearby lake.

We drove to the lake.

But to our surprise there are few people already sitting there.  

I saw Mr. Chauhan sitting on his car bonnet and enjoying the view. Abhishek is also there with him. What is he doing with Mr. Chauhan? Did they come together or just met here? There are two more people whom I saw on our annual day. I decided to greet them. I mean I know them and I don't owe them any money! So I'm just being nice.

He is actually wearing a jean. It's the first time I am seeing him in something other than suits. Well it's just forth time I am seeing him so.

 Well it's just forth time I am seeing him so

"Hello Mr. Chauhan!" I wished him maybe I interrupted his thoughts.

"Hi Chaitra! What are you doing here?" He asked with surprise and happiness evident in his tone.

"Came to see the night-view of the lake! You?"

"Same! Come hop on!" He offered me but I can't be with him leaving my friends. I tried to politely decline his offer.

"Well my friends are here. So I have to be with them." I said looking down.

"Call them here." He replied in a plain tone.

And my friends came there even before I called them. They exchanged pleasantries with Mr. Chauhan and Abhishek.

Mr. Chauhan introduced the others as his best friends Rohan and Naksh. We sat there for a while and had dinner at a nearby restaurant and bid farewell.

I came back but my brain is still struck with his look. His shirt is hugging him so tight that I can see his abs clearly. His handsome face is not helping in any way.

I decided to call my cousins to divert my mind.

I started a group call and my cousins Devansh and Hithen joined almost immediately. We chatted for hours and finally decide to sleep at 2 am. I had a great sleep till Seema dragged me out to get ready.

We went to a nearby village and had lots of fun.

When we are having dinner Karthik's father said we are going to attend a yagna tomorrow.

I scanned my bag to find a suitable outfit to wear.