12. Enigma Elucidates

Start from the beginning

I banged his door, a lot of times. Few minutes later, he opened the door massaging his head.

"What is it Nev---"

"What's not it, ask me this instead" I said and barged in as I saw Aadi sleeping on the bed peacefully "Aadi is not waking up. I don't know why. Gadhe bech ke sota hai" [TN: He sleeps deep like a donkey]

"Abhi... He won't woke up now neither anyone in the mansion. " I sighed and sat on the couch.

"What do you mean ?? " He said in a concerning tone. "Anahira is missing and Yuvraj invaded in the mansion despite your so called tight security. He leaked some anonymous gas making everyone in the mansion sleep deep." I said in a pissed off tone because I really don't know what to do, how to search for her and where would she be and plus we are in Jaipur... so I got no grip here.

"Have you checked everywhere !? No this can't be... " He said as he took out his phone to call someone.

The person you are calling is not answering please try --- "DARN IT !!!" he slammed his phone on the carpet in anger.

"Nevan... Do we have Anahira's phone ???" He asked curiously as I shrugged off. My brain was full of her memories. Even though it's been just a month but it felt like eternity.

"You stay here, Ok? I'll go check your room" He patted my shoulder and left.

My hands, brain, body... everything is now numb. I don't know what's happening around me and what will happen either.

Tears of my autophobia finally flooded on my eyes. The heaviness on my heart felt greater than what I felt when I lost Dadi.

"The only person I wanted the most, is now nowhere to be seen. I was careless not to protect her properly. She might be so scared seeing all those threats given by him but still... I avoided everything. I felt so confident that Yuvraj won't be able to do anything to us. Me being rich and powerful, all got wasted Hira. It was so foolish of me to consider Yuvraj as less challenging.

Just like I lost you Dadi, I lost her too. The way I was helpless then, I feel the same years later too. I lost my treasure, Dadi "

I burst in to crying. She's more precious to me than all the money I have. God!!! You would have got my money stolen instead of snatching her from me.

My breaths hitched as my excess crying was leading it to a panic attack. My body started shivering as my breaths went short.

"I found--- NEVAN" I heard Abhi screaming as thing around me seemed hazy. "Nevan breathe, breathe in" I tried inhaling as he said but my chest felt heavy, preventing me from breathing deep.

"I can't--- Abhi--- I need--- Hira..." No was the only thing I heard before I blacked out.

Author's POV :

Pain and Guilt rose over making him loose his consciousness...

Abhi patted his cheeks but it was of no use. He picked him up and laid him on the bed meanwhile he dialed his emergency doctor's number.

"COME TO THE JAIPUR MANSION AS FAST POSSIBLE OR ELSE YOU'LL SEE YOUSRSELF DEAD TILL THE MORNING !!!" he yelled and ended the call.

He again called someone... He called Alex (You'll get to know more about him in my next book) "Alex I'm sending a number... search out for his IP address and send me it's location. Hurry Up !!" He sent Yuvraj's number to Alex

𝕸𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖊...

"We need the money she has. Teasing her won't be good Yuvraj" Kavya said sipping her cigarette.