12. Enigma Elucidates

⚠️TRIGGERED WARNING⚠️

18+ content ahead !!! I do not support any kind of women assault, rape, bondage, bdsm and sexual acts. This is just work of fiction. If you feel uncomfortable then you are free to skip/leave the chapter.

Happy Reading !!! 🫂💗✨

"When you meet wrong people at the right time, everything seems virtuous

"When you meet wrong people at the right time, everything seems virtuous." -Yvaine

Author's POV :

Red-Purple marks and few cuts as well, were now all over her body. Her head was hung low as the physical pain she got was still lesser than the mental pain Kavya gave.

"That's all you can do freaks." She chuckled looking at them with confidence.

Yuvraj slapped her tight across her face "You still got guts, don't you bitch." His finger wrapped around her neck with full force.

"This bitch is indirectly begging for Daddy !!" He took the ball gag and wrapped it around her mouth. "Know you place or else I know how to show bitches serve for their masters"

He said making Anahira's roll in frustration. Yuvraj took one of those filled injections from the side table. She tried struggling in his grip but it was of no use as he injected it on her neck and soon lost her consciousness.

These pain were too much to handle but the love, wait and hope in her can never set the spirit down.

Nevan's POV :

I got up and searched all over my room but Anahira was nowhere. The fear of loosing her was now occupying my mind. The number of time s people have left me is uncountable. And if she'll leave me, I'll quit meeting people.

I went near my nightstand to quickly grab my phone and call her whether she's at home or not---

A yellow note caught my eye, I picked it to read what's written on it.

Crushing the note, I hurried myself to Abhi's room

I just have to find Anahira or else if I start overthinking then I won't be able to do anything.