11. Silent Threat

⚠️TRIGGERED WARNING⚠️ 

18+ content ahead !!! I do not support any kind of women assault, rape, bondage, bdsm and sexual acts.  This is just work of fiction. If you feel uncomfortable then you are free to skip/leave the chapter. 

Happy Reading !!! 🫂💗✨

"One day I will win. Win myself in your arms." -Yvaine

Author's POV :

The contentment of their fate is no more in their hands. The roads have turned and signals turned yellow

It's 3:30 in the morning and Anahira's unconscious body is now on it's way to Yuvraj's penthouse. 

The victorious smile on his face can be seen from miles away. A wide grin was now plastered on his devilish face. 

They reached the penthouse which was far away from Jaipur. He picked her up and head towards the basement. His eyes were fixed on her body. 

"OH my Angel !! You look damn beautiful. Just be a good girl and listen to Daddy once you are awake. " He said in a nasty tone. 

Yuvraj kick opened the basement door. the basement was dark, wide, with less lighting and variety of tools on the wall. 

Despite one wall which had chains on it. One by one, Yuvraj chained Anahira on the wall. He traced her face with his filthy finger and smirked again. 

His foot moved towards the the bucket full of cold icey water and splashed the whole water on his face. 

Anahira's POV :

I woke up by a cold sensation on my face. My eyes adjusted as I found myself chained on the wall and a piece of cloth in my mouth. 

This fucking bustard !!! I tried to yell at him but unfortunately he got nothing to understand. With his finger tracing my face, he unwrapped my mouth. 

" You fucking son of a bitch !!! " I yelled on him almost spitting and now I can't even slap this bustard. 

He stepped closer to me "Meri Kudi daharti bhi hai ? " [TN : Does my girl roar too ? ] He said sarcastically. I chuckled mockingly. 

" Teri kudi ?? Gadhe sapne bhi dekhte hain ? " [TN : Your girl ?? Do donkey dream too  ] He slammed his fist against the wall, beside my face.

" Challenging me Angel ?? " His lustious eyes looked my face. 

" You are not challenging Anahira Rathore anymore. It's Anahira Nevan SInghania. " A proud smirk formed on my face. 

" Shut the fuck up !! " He growled on my face. 

" No I won't, you pathetic brat " I spit on his face this time. He deserved this after all. 

" Anahira I'm warning you for the last time or else---"